18.

Harry Styles

Ruffling his hair, Niall paces back and forth angrily. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" he mumbles, while Liam and Louis make a plan to get Rosalie back.

"If we drive along this road, they can see us from a long way off," says Louis, running his finger along the map on the table in front of them.

Without saying a word, I sat on one of the bar stools and took a drag on the cigarette I'd lit a few seconds ago.

"What about this street?" asks Liam, pointing at the map just like Louis did.

"No, then they come from this side," Louis replies, shaking his head.

"Bloody hell, do you know what they're going to do to her to get what they want?" interjects Niall, who looks like he's seen a ghost.

"Relax Ni, we'll find a way to get Rosie back." Liam pats him gently on the shoulder to calm him down a little. Sighing softly, I shook my head as I took another drag on my cigarette.

Niall shouldn't care so much about her. If Eduardo finds out that he's letting his feelings get the better of him, he'll freak out.

"Niall," I say whereupon his head turns in my direction. "Come here," I pull a joint out of my packet of cigarettes and hold it out to him.

I was actually planning to save this for later, but I think Niall can make better use of it.

With quick steps he comes running to me and drops onto one of the stools next to me, without hesitation he reaches for the lighter to light the joint.

On the one hand, I could understand why Niall was worried that something might happen to Rosalie. It was stupid of us to think that Richard and his people wouldn't be on to us.

On the other hand, we all knew what we were getting ourselves into. Risk is always a part of our lives, and we had to expect a situation like this. We had a mission, and originally we always assumed the worst in order to prepare for it.

I would be lying if I said Rosalie didn't distract us. It was different to have someone with us now who had no idea about anything and wasn't allowed to find out about any of this.

We were reckless in thinking that with her by our side, things could go on just as before, but in reality it complicated things.

To be precise, everything.

"It's a bit of a diversion, but it's the only option we have." I heard Louis say again. "Have you got your gun?" he asked Liam, who replied by pulling up the hem of his black shirt, revealing a black pistol.

"All right" Liam rolls up the map that was on the table. "Let's hurry before they set up sentries on every corner." Niall jumped off his bar stool and ran outside to the car without saying anything. I silently followed the others.

"Harry, when we get there, you have to stay in the car. If anything goes wrong, you drive away and tell Eduardo what happened." Liam turned to me as he slumped into the driver's seat.

"If I have to." I muttered and sat in the back seat. We drove along the road at high speed until we came to a halt in a large car park. Louis, Liam, and Niall jumped out of the car without saying anything and ran in the direction of the large building.