11.

Harry Styles

I walk back and forth in one of the two bedrooms, completely upset. "This is such a fucked up situation." I mutter as the other boys sit on the sofa and watch me.

"If he knew that Rosie wasn't with us voluntarily, then it's quite possible that others know about it too," Liam interjects.

"Who cares, I shot the bastard," replies Niall, swaying his glass slightly back and forth in his hand.

"No, Liam is right. We don't know who else he told before he was able to track us down.", taking a deep breath, I cross my arms while ignoring the stabbing pain in my shoulder.

"Let's just assume that others know about Rosalie. What do we do now?" asks Louis.

"I still think we should tell Rosie everything. She should know what's going on." Niall speaks up again.

Straining, I close my eyes and bring my thumb and forefinger to the bridge of my nose. "And what Niall, what good would that do for us?"

"Then she might know what to look out for and who she can trust."

"She doesn't even trust us, not even you, even though you play the holy pope to her," I reply irritably.

Louis nods and crosses his arms. "Yes, that's right. I also think it would be counterproductive to tell her anything. She'd just be even more scared than she already is. Let's not pretend she's not already a burden for us, if she knows about everything, it won't make anything easier for us." He says, taking my side.

"I don't know man if we told her about it, she would be scared but might understand us better. We could show her how to defend herself, and then we wouldn't have to watch her all the time." Liam leans back and looks at me.

"Never in a million years. We won't say a word to her," I say.

Niall sighs and shakes his head. "Until we've decided whether to tell her or not, the first thing we should do is keep our voices down. Rosie's asleep in the next room," he reminds us that she's very close.

"There's nothing to decide. It's none of her business what we do or what we're involved in,' I reply. With my arms still crossed in front of my chest, I walk to the window.

"And how do you imagine that? She's always with us now. We take her everywhere with us, are we supposed to lie to her forever?" Niall asks me, looking visibly drunk.

Louis crosses his legs and rests his arm on the back of the sofa behind him. "I think it would be best for Rosalie if she didn't know anything. We have to look after her anyway, so it doesn't matter whether she knows about our activities or not."

"That's total bullshit." Liam interjects. "You've seen how nosy she is. She asks us a million questions we can't answer, and after that twat Niall decided to be her friend, it doesn't make it any easier." He sat next to Niall and flicked his ear.

"What was I supposed to do? You're all fucking dickheads. Is it my fault now because I'm the only one with a heart? I just feel sorry for her. If she'd gone somewhere else that day, she'd be living her normal life now, but she's not. She's one of us now, and I don't treat her like shit like you assholes do, just out of fear of what will happen if she becomes important to me."

Panting, I shake my head. "Niall, you know how Eduardo feels about this. The agreement was just the four of us and no one else."

"I don't give a fuck what Eduardo says. After all, he's the one who decided that we're taking her with us, so the wanker can't ask us not to bond with her," Niall replies, causing me to tighten my jaw angrily.