25.

I kept thinking about the conversation with Harry when he was sitting in my room tonight. I still don't know the exact reason for it.

I think that was the very first time I had a somewhat normal conversation with Harry, even if I still had mixed feelings about it.

"Marrying me was your death sentence."

The phrase kept haunting my mind.

What did he mean by that?

Harry hasn't spoken a single word to me today, let alone even looked at me, but I didn't feel the need to approach him and ask him if I'd done anything wrong before he just steamed off.

In all the time I've already spent with him, I've learnt that he's a very moody person and picking a fight with him was not on my list today.

All the better that I got on so well with Niall, who was taking a swig from his beer bottle while we were all on our way to the beach.

"Come on guys, a bit more motivation, today we finally have the day off. No shitty jobs, no shitty Eduardo breathing down our necks and no Richard chasing us, so we can go and celebrate properly." he cheers, swinging his T-shirt, which he had pulled over his head, back and forth in the air.

"Calm down." Louis rolls his eyes. "You're drunk every day, so it's nothing special."

"Don't be such a sourpuss." Niall replies, giving him a slap on the neck and then running off laughing when he sees Louis running after him.

I watch with amusement as the two of them push each other back and forth in the sand as if they were little boys.

The scent of salt was in the air and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky, just an endless blue horizon merging with the deep blue water.

The sun shone down on us and literally engulfed everything with its golden light. The palm trees along the promenade swayed gently in the wind, their sap-green leaves glistening in the bright light.

Today I wore a backless pastel pink tank top and blue shorts. For my taste, the outfit was a little too daring, but for today's temperatures, it was as good as the only outfit I could find in my bag without feeling like a fry in a deep fryer.

I was lucky that I had long hair that covered my back to some extent.

"You bum poked me in the eye." Niall cursed as he lay on his back in the sand with Louis leaning over him.

"Guys, come on, pull yourselves together." says Liam, who is walking next to me and rolling his eyes. I push my sunglasses up to my hairline with a grin.

Harry had been ahead of us for five minutes and I could see him sitting on the sandy shore from a distance. As usual, he was wearing tight black jeans and a black shirt.

Will I ever see him in different clothes?

By now I've got used to Harry being a loner. He rarely joins in our conversations or walks with us in a group when we go somewhere.

Louis helped Niall to stand up again and pulled him to his feet by his hands. "Shall we have a race? Whoever is in the water first wins and the loser buys the next round of coke" he said and without anyone agreeing, Niall and Liam sprinted off. "You wankers" Louis shouted after the two of them and ran off too.