8.

"You'd rather kiss Selena Gomez than Ariana Grande?" Niall asks in shock, after playing kiss, mary, kill with Liam.

"I think they're both good," Liam replies, shrugging his shoulders.

"I think I'd prefer Ariana Grande," Niall mumbles, sliding down next to me in the back seat. "What about you, Harry?"

"Neither," he answers briefly, while he continues to look focused at the road.

"What a disaster." Niall shakes his head and raises his flask to his lips to take another sip. We've been sitting in this car for about two hours, and you could clearly see that the alcohol was having an effect on him. "What about you, Rosie?" He turns his head in my direction.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"Kiss, Marry, Kill, and your three candidates are Harry, Louis, and I." My eyes widened as he looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"Why didn't you list me?" I could hear Liam ask from the front.

"Because it's called Kiss, Marry, Kill. There's no fourth option." Niall replies.

"What about fuck?" Harry interjects, amused.

"Holy shit, you're right." Niall slaps his forehead with the palm of his hand. "So kiss, fuck, marry, and kill. How do you categorise us?" Niall asks me.

If I could, I would kill you all.

"It's a stupid game," I say instead and play nervously with my fingers.

"I agree," Louis mumbles next to me.

"I thought you were asleep?" Niall looks over my head, in his direction.

"How can I, with your stupid ramblings?"

"Whatever." Niall looked out of the window again. "There's a petrol station in a few kilometres. Let's fill up and get something to drink. My flask is empty."

"You're a drunk head," Liam replies, to which Niall kicks the back of his seat.

"Shut the fuck up." He curses.

"Bloody hell, Niall, if you destroy this car too, I'll kill you." Harry looks angrily over his shoulder in his direction, but Niall replies by giving him the middle finger with a wide grin.

"I'll help you." Liam mumbles and holds out his fist to Harry, whereupon he hits it lightly with his fist, as if they had made a deal.

"You're welcome to try it." Niall replies in a challenging tone.

"If you don't shut up, I'll help them too," Louis speaks up again.

"That wouldn't be a fair fight. Three against one, that's against the rules."

"There are no rules, you idiot," Louis murmurs.

"Good, then Rosie will help me fight against you." He looks back down at me. "Am I right?" Before I could answer, Harry beat me to it.

"She doesn't even know where to aim. How is she supposed to help you fight?"

"How do you know I don't know that?"

"Do you know?" he asks, looking into my eyes through the rearview mirror. I shrug my shoulders with a grin.

"You told me this morning that I know absolutely nothing about you and the others. Has the time come for me to give you the same sermon?" I could hear Niall laughing next to me, which only encouraged me more.

"Okay, Rosie, you're my new best friend," he jokes, and he puts an arm around my shoulder again.

"You're drunk," Louis interjects again.