Chapter Fifty-Six

Songs for this chapter are:

Stitches - Shawn Mendes

Unsteady - X Ambassadors

Good For You - Selena Gomez ft A$AP Rocky

-------------------------------------

Justin's POV

"Psychiatrist my ass." I growled, slamming open the door.

My throat tightened and my eyes burned as I saw a teenage boy standing in front of my Brooke. His head whipped towards the door, his intense green eyes staring right through me.

I raced towards him, grabbing his collar in my hands and slamming his not so light body against the wall. "I'll fucking kill you! You know that?!" I roared, shaking his body.

"Justin!" Brooke's voice rung in the back of my mind, but I ignored it.

"Who the fuck are you? Huh? And why the fuck are you around my Brooke?!"

"Justin, please relax." Dr. Piekarski's voice was shaky as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

My hands remained fisting the boy's collar. I held him high up off the ground, I could tell he was struggling for breath. I looked into his eyes, my teeth gritting together. I didn't even know this boy, but I fucking hated him. I got vibes from him, the same one's I got from Daniel. If he has any intentions with Brooke like Daniel had, this won't be pretty.

"Please, let him down." Brooke's soft voice whispered, I could tell she was close to me.

I dropped the male to the floor like a rag doll and angrily turned my head to Brooke. "Why? You'd like that huh? Who is this and why is he anywhere near you?" I snarled, how dare she betray me like this.

"He just drove me here, Justin. Please, calm down." Her eyes were slightly watery, and she took a step towards me.

"No. Don't take another step." I warned her, my chest rising and falling at a rapid pace. What if I did something stupid. My vision stared to fade away as red and black blotches was the only thing I was able to see. "Get her out of here!" I screamed, smashing my fist into the drywall. I heard lot's of shuffling and muffled voices and before I knew it, the entire room was completely and utterly destroyed.

Brooke's POV

Left and right, things were strewn across the floor as I watched from the viewing window. He screamed profanities as his fist slammed into anything that could be broken. Tears built up in my eyes as my hands shook at my sides.

"He's going to be okay, he's just angry." Harry mumbled, holding an ice pack up against his sore neck.

"I'm really sorry."

"Don't be, he just has a short temper, that's all." He chuckled lightly but they soon turned into coughs. Dr. Piekarski patted his back softly. How could he defend someone who just strangled him?

I turned to look back into the room, only to see Justin standing still, his breathing extremely heavy. His fists dripped bright red blood onto the clear white floor, each drop adding to the huge pile of broken glass and ripped bed sheets. He glanced up, his eye catching mine in the window. He mouthed 'I'm sorry' before returning his gaze to the floor.

"U-um Dr. Piekarski, he stopped." I whispered. He nodded, stroking the back of my head before entering the room. Justin looked up, his hands forming fists again as a defence mechanism. Dr. Piekarski stood at a distance, his mouth speaking words only Justin could hear. He nodded, looking at his already scarred hands. Dr. Piekarski finally made his way fully over to him, examining his hands. He then gave Justin a small push towards the door, following closely behind.