Chapter Twenty-Nine

Songs for this chapter are:

Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon

Over Again - One Direction

----------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

Justin stood up from the restaurant table, a dreamy grin on his face. I frowned and stayed seated. I was here for a vacation, he had to realize that. I didn't want to get up and leave just to find some replacement for Brandon.

"Can't we find him later?" I groaned. Justin looked down at me, a hint of confusion in his gaze.

"What do you mean kitten?" He sat down in the booth once again. He reached forward and grabbed a hold of my small dainty hand.

"You said we had today to do whatever we want. I don't really want to go searching for whoever you mean." I explained. This was Justin and I's last day in Disney, and I was enjoying the alone time with him. Running around Disney trying to find someone really isn't a vacation.

"Reckless - I mean Tyler."

"Don't you have his number now? Can't you just, oh I don't know, call him." I rolled my eyes, leaning my head into my hands.

Suddenly, a callous smirk appeared on Justin's face.  I frowned in confusion. "You're being a little brat because you want to spend time with me, isn't that right, baby?" He boasted, causing my cheeks to feel warm.  "We're not going out for Tyler today. We'll stay in the parks today and then before we go to the airport tomorrow I'll grab him." I looked up into his eyes, biting my bottom lip.

"Really?" I asked. A smile broke out onto my face as he hummed a yes.

"Thank you." I whispered. I felt my cheeks burn as I realized how rude I was to him, yet he immediately said we wouldn't go searching for him. "I'm sorry," I said. He looked down at me, frowning deeply. His eyebrows almost touching, and his mocha brown eyes swirled with amusement.

"What could you possibly be sorry for, princess?"

"I don't know, I was just kind of a bitch to you and I'm sorry." I mumbled. He got up and sat on my side of the booth, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his side. I buried my face into his chest, inhaling his cologne.

"Don't ever call yourself that again." He told me.

"But - "

"No. I never want to hear that word come out of your mouth again, unless you're talking about Virginia." He joked. I giggled a bit, closing my eyes.

"You know what I want to do?"

"What?" He asked happily.

"Take a bunch of pictures." Justin grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. He flung me out of my seat, twirling me back into his arms. He pulled out his iPhone with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Now strip." He ordered, jokingly getting onto his knees to take a picture.

"Justin!" I scolded, snatching the phone out of his grip. He laughed cutely, his nose scrunching up and his eyes crinkling near the edges. I quickly snapped a picture, smiling with it.  

He looked adorable, like a little boy.  His smile was one of the most genuine beams I had seen in a while.  I stared at the picture for a while, before looking back up at the boy standing in front of me.  I wrapped my arms around his neck, grinning wickedly.  His own smile never left his face as he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

* * *

"Oh my God, look at that one." I hiccuped, pointing to the one Justin photo bombed a whole family picture.