Chapter Fifty-Seven

Songs for this chapter are:

Ghost - Halsey

Slow Motion - Trey Songz

Fun - Troye Sivan

----------------------------------

Brooke's POV

A restless sleep was the only thing I received that night. I did manage to fall asleep, but it wasn't peaceful in the slightest. I let out a light groan, sitting up and pressing the buttons to incline my bed.

Another reason why my sleep wasn't so peaceful, were the countless thoughts of Justin...and Harry, that were flooding my mind. It's not like I'm wondering who to choose, the exact opposite actually. Who will choose me? No one wants to stay forever with a useless girl who can't remember them.

Harry was a stranger, so maybe it'll be easier for him. I never knew him before, we would only be getting started. Justin on the other hand, must be completely fed up with me, I mean, who wouldn't? We've spent so long together, we're supposed to love each other. I've said this before, I really don't want to hurt Justin.

I looked to my side, a cute piece of pink paper laying on the small table. I frowned, picking it up and letting my eyes move to view the small, neatly written words.

Good morning baby, when you're awake, use the cell phone I left for you to text me. My number is the only one on it, there used to be more but you don't know those other people anymore...

Anyways, send me a text, or call, doesn't matter. I'll come down to the hospital whenever you want.

-J

P.S. Dr. Piekarski said to press the green button if you need him. There's a red button but I think it's for emergencies so don't press that. I mean, unless you are in an emergency, then press the red one. But if not, press the green.

Love you.

I smiled lightly, putting the note back down. It was cute when he acted scrambled, it's weird considering his authoritative and harsh exterior.

I tapped the green button, wanting to know what was next for me. Hopefully I would start the overnight program, and take the next step to regaining my memory. To say I was excited at the thought of getting my memory back is an understatement. I want to know about myself and why I have no family to visit me. And, I want to know how Justin and I were before.

Reaching over to grab the iPhone Justin had left, made me realize he must have been pretty lenient before. I was kidnapped, but I had a cell phone? Couldn't I just call 911?

Curiosity got the best of me, and I went to the keypad under the phone section. My finger hovered over 9, pressing pressing it followed by 1, 1. I held it up to my ear, but there was no dial tone. I retried, but again it didn't work.

Duh, you idiot. Like he'd give you a working phone. I clicked Justin's number and held it to my ear, the dial tone sounding loud and clear.

"Hello?" His voice was hoarse, sounding like he had just woken up.

" Uh, hi, sorry I didn't check the time before I called you. I can just call back when you wake up - "

"Hush, kitten. I'm awake now. Do you want me to come down there?" He cut me off, making me bite my lip in embarrassment.

"If you want to," I said.

"Of course I want to, that's an obvious answer. But do you want me there?" He chuckled lowly, his morning voice still evident.