Chapter Twenty-Six

Songs for this chapter are:

All That Matters - Justin Bieber

A Thing About You - Hunter Hayes

7AM - Lil Uzi Vert

----------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

"Which resort are we staying at?" I asked Justin as we got into the cab.

"Boardwalk Villas. Heard those were nice." He replied. I nodded, flipping through the Disney World Travel Guide book Justin had bought at the airport.

"Justin, that's the most expensive one." I gasped. He shrugged, leaning back in his seat. I pulled my lips into my mouth, holding back a smile. It was incredibly sweet of him to do all of this. "Thank you." I whispered. He grinned, his bright white teeth coming into view. His wet lips pecked mine and his forehead rested on mine. "I love you." He murmured. I bit my lip, before planting my lips on his cheek softly. He pulled back, surprise in his brown eyes.

"What was that for?" He asked slyly.

"Just another thank you." I blushed. I covered my face with my hands, partially regretting my actions.

Justin pulled my hands off my face and pulled me into his lap. He cuddled my body close to his and nuzzled his nose into my neck.

"You're just... perfect." He breathed. "I don't know how I was so lucky. I could've ended up with some loser but look at you, you're just, everything I ever wanted."

I softly laughed, placing my head on his chest. It was extremely ironic, considering I was "everything he ever wanted" and for him to be what I wanted...

He had to change a lot.

The cab rolled to a stop, in front of three beautiful buildings. Justin handed him the money and I thanked the driver. Justin firmly held my hand and tugged me along into the lobby.

"Room for McCann." Justin announced to the boy standing at the counter. He nodded, clicking the mouse a few times on the computer.

"Ahh, top floor, room 1006." He smiled. Justin pressed his lips into a firm line and sent him a quick nod. I, on the other hand sent him a warm smile, thanking him quietly.

"God, why do you have to be so nice?" Justin groaned. I giggled a bit, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Why do you have to be so rude?" I countered. He smirked at me, pressing his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. His lips started moving against mine and he pushed me into the elevator.

"Kiss me." He begged, and so I started moving mine with his. He moaned, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Shit, I love you so much." He murmured against my mouth. He pressed his hips against mine, his crotch firmly pressed to mine.

"J-Justin stop." I whispered. He pulled away, an adoring look in his eyes. He knew I was still recovering from the Shaun's men incident, I wasn't ready to be touched, again.

"This trip is going to be amazing." He breathed, sending me a smile. "Trust me."

We walked hand in hand down the hallways, finally reaching room 1006. Justin unlocked the door and heaved both of our suitcases in, while I couldn't help but gasp.

"It's so pretty." I gushed. The walls were a cream colour and there was one large bed in the centre. It had dark blue blankets and pillows that had little buildings on it. The bathroom looked like a movie star's with a glass shower and a huge vanity sink.