Chapter Fifty-Eight

Songs for this chapter are:

Diana - One Direction

Go Round - Charlie Puth

Hold Me - Janine and the Mixtape

---------------------------

Justin's POV

Dr. Piekarski and I walked back into Brooke's room, the psychiatrist sitting across from her in a small chair. Brooke's head immediately turned to see me walk in, a blush creeping up her cheeks. I winked at her, causing Dr. Piekarski to cough. I rolled my eyes at him, walking over to my baby. I shook the bottle of cherry coke in front of her, causing her to gasp and smile.

"I love cherry coke," she moaned, ripping the bottle from my gasp.

"I know princess." I kissed her forehead, before turning my attention back on the psychiatrist who was smiling. "Sorry, man."

"No worries," he waved me off. "So I'm just going to put Brooke on some Folic acid, Vitamin E and Niacin. All very important supplements, especially the Niacin. It's very good for the supply of glucose to the brain, as well as conservation of blood vessels."

Brooke nodded, "thank you, Dr. Florence."

He bid us a farewell, before exiting the room, leaving only Dr. Piekarski, Brooke and I.

My foot awkwardly tapped against the marble flooring, waiting for Dr. Piekarski to get out.

"Now, before you two get a head of yourselves, Dr. Scotch will be coming down here in about half an hour, don't do to him what you did to me." He shamed us before walking out.

Brooke stayed silent, taking small sips of her drink. Thanks to the coldness of the water bottle, my boner had gone away, and thankfully I wasn't left with a case of blue balls.

I kept staring at Brooke, probably making her a little uncomfortable, but I didn't care. Her gorgeous blonde locks perfectly framed her face, her hair a nice, natural straight. Her blue eyes focused on her drink, carefully making sure not to spill any. Her small dainty hands cupped the bottle, and her boobs were perky and visible threw her gown and undershirt. She had a killer body, what can I say? And that ass, damn, wouldn't mind feeling that up again.

"Justin," My head snapped up as Brooke called my name.

"Yes, kitten?" I hummed, massaging her shoulder with one hand.

"Can you, can you tell me what we were like? I mean, before this happened." She whispered, motioning for me to lay back with her on the bed.

I quickly scrambled forwards, dying to feel her wrapped up in my arms. I placed her between my legs once again, hushing her softly as I pressed her head against my chest. I kept one hand stroking her hair - as she liked - while my other rubbed relaxing circles on her hips.

"Well, at the beginning, we were far from Romeo and Juliet." I chuckled, causing her to breathe out a laugh. "Obviously, you were very traumatized by me. Which, I don't blame you for now that I look back on us. As you know, I am very possessive over you, baby. You're mine, and only mine. I like to own every inch of you, have you tremble in fear, pleasure and happiness when you hear my name. If you'd do something wrong, I'd punish you. I mean, I still stand by that." I whispered in her ear hotly, causing her to release a throaty breath.

"You hated me, you hated me a lot." I admitted, twirling her hair around my finger. "I wanted you to love me, hell, I wanted you to like me."

I pondered whether I should mention claims or not, tell her they're real. But I knew if she ever did gain her full memory back again, she'd despise me for lying to her...again.