Chapter Forty

I DO NOT REPORT THE COMMENTS. Wattpad automatically reports any comment with swear words.

Songs for this chapter are:

Till the Sun Burns Out - Sebell

Next 2 You - Chris Brown ft Justin Bieber

Change Me - Justin Bieber

--------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

Our positions had switched, and now Justin's head lay on my chest. Mostly all of his body weight was resting on top of me, however I didn't really care. A few tears still managed to stream out of his eyes, but he had controlled his sobs. He sniffled every once in a while, burying his face farther into my chest. Justin's arms stayed wrapped around my stomach, and his butt managed to slide on top of my thighs - so he was practically sitting on me.

"Justin," I groaned. "C'mon, get off, you're heavy as hell."

"No," he whined, tightening his grip around me. "Just because my muscles are heavy, doesn't mean I deserve to be punished."

I sighed, a light smile on my face. My hand rested in his soft hair, my nails lightly scratching over his scalp. He let out a content moan, a smile replacing his tears. He nuzzled his head once again, his chest rumbling in another groan.  I was so utterly happy that Justin had apologized to me.  I craved his attention and love, a little more than I probably should.

"You don't have any muscles." I teased him. He chuckled, sporting a fake pout.

"I do too," he argued. He grabbed my hand and placed it under his shirt, allowing my fingers to run along the length of his abs. I shook my head, leaving my cold hand on his warm stomach. "I have an eight pack."

He grabbed my hand again and lead it to his arms, flexing them. "Check out these guns," he wigged his eyebrows teasingly.

"I stand corrected," I said sarcastically, slinging my arm over his now t-shirt covered torso.

Justin's phone buzzed in his pocket, causing me to slightly jump.

"Can you grab that for me, kitten?" Justin asked sweetly. I nodded, fishing it out of his sweat pant's pocket. He graciously took it out of my hand, sliding his finger over the answer button.

"Hello?" Justin spoke into the speaker.

"Hey Justin, it's Tyler!" I could faintly hear the boys' voice that I had met a while ago through the speaker.

"Are you in New York?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, I just got here. Sorry for the late response, I got caught up in some business back in Florida with these white ass losers that call themselves a gang." Tyler scoffed through the phone.

"I'll ring up the gang and we'll have a meeting, is today okay for you?" Justin asked, but I could tell he wasn't going to here no for an answer.

"Of course, same building?"

"Same old, same old."

Tyler laughed, "Alright, see you soon."

"Bye," Justin responded, hanging up the phone.

Kat turned her attention over to the two of us, her perfectly plucked eyebrows forming a frown. "Meeting?" She pondered, "Do I have to come?"

"I don't know," Justin ran a hand over his face, "I don't want to leave you here alone, yet, I don't want to have to go through all of this explaining about you to the gang."