Chapter Sixty-Four

ALSO this is my only account!!! The only one writing this story will be me!!!! I don't talk to other ppl on this website about writing my story so if they say I did they are liars! Pls don't believe anyone but me!

Songs for this chapter are:

Free Fallin' -Tom Petty (Listen to the John Mayer cover its fucking awesome)

Location - Khalid

Don't Look Down - Martin Garrix ft Usher

Hello - Hedley

-------------------------------------

Justin's POV

I stand in front of the shitty, beige Toyota, if my heart was beating any slower I think I'd be dead. Brooke's eyes are swaying back and forth, and I watch as she pulls her plump pink lips into her mouth, trying so desperately not to cry.

My arms snake around her waist, "Baby, please don't cry."

"Don't fucking say that," she looks up at the sky. I try so hard not call her out on swearing. "If you say that I am going to cry."

"I'm sorry." I whisper stupidly. I don't know what to say to this gorgeous girl standing in front of me. Bye? See you in ten months? Enjoy being all alone?

I'm almost positive it's already been over an hour, but I can't find the energy to step into this car. Brooke hadn't spoken the entire ride back to the university, and I don't blame her. I can't even tell who this is harder on. Of course, I'm the one stuck in a mental facility, but she's not used to living like this.

And by this I mean all alone.

She constantly had me. I was always there for her, I did everything for her. She was right, she doesn't know how to live without me.

"Brooke," I call her. "Listen to me, my little kitten." Her eyes are a pale, dull blue, unlike her typical bright ones. "You're going to do something for me, okay?"

She nods, wiping under her eyes. I hadn't noticed before, but she has purple all around her eyes. Does she not sleep? Is school too hard on her? Are her roommates keeping her up?

I feel like such an asshole, I barely asked her how she's been feeling, and now, our time together is up. I close my eyes briefly, I'll ask her in our next letter, right now, she needs to know that she will be okay.

"You're going to get into my car, and you're going to drop it off. Then, you're never going to go back to that house ever again."

"Wh-what-"

I cut her off. "You're going to take your car, and you're going to drive back to your apartment and sleep. You are going to learn how to live without me."

"No," she shakes her head, freely letting the tears drip down her smooth skin. Her skin is so perfect the tears glide straight down, no bumps creating a detour. "I don't want to live without you."

I run my thumbs under her eyes, wiping away the tears, although it's pointless, they never stop. "You are your own, strong woman. I want you to need me, hell, it's my greatest accomplishment in life. But when I can't be with you, I need you to be happy." It pains me to say this, but what hurts more is seeing Brooke unhappy. It's my fault I can't be there with her, so I'm not going to be the one making her feel like shit.

She doesn't say anything. Her eyes are steadily looking at the black concrete. I continue, "After ten months, you will never, and I mean ever, have to live without me again. Do you understand me?"

No answer.

I yank her head up, "I said, do you understand me?"

Surprisingly, she smiles, her tears fading "I love you."