Chapter Five

Songs for this chapter are:

Crazy For You - Hedley

Favourite Girl - Justin Bieber

----------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

"Brooke, darling wake up." A soft voice sung into my ears as I groaned, rolling over onto my side.  "Don't make me have to punish you, c'mon wake up kitten." Justin said, his lips running over my ear.

At the sound of the word 'punishment' I opened my eyes and was met with a tattooed neck.  After last nights punishment, I was scarred, to say the least.  Spankings were one thing, but having a tube of hair gel shoved down my throat was something I never wanted to experience ever again. I pushed his chest, not wanting him touching me this early in the day.

"I've been trying to wake you for hours," Justin said, ignoring my rude push, "it's already 1:30."

"Are we going somewhere?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"No, but I am, I'll be leaving around two." He explained, stroking my hair.

"Okay...?" I trailed off, not understanding why he was telling me this. A moment to myself? Was this a dream come true?

"So stay out of trouble, and I'll be back at five." He told me.

"Okay, bye!" I said eager to see him leave.

"Don't think about trying to escape, kitten, I'll have the dogs on you at all time, and my alarm system is already up." He kissed my forehead, before squeezing my side. "Now, come downstairs I'll make you some food." I eagerly nodded and he grabbed my hand, lifting me off the bed.  "What would you like, princess?" He asked, going around the counter so he could stand in front of the stove.

"Freedom." I replied narrowing my eyes at him.

"Hmmm, sorry can't make that." He smirked, getting some ingredients out from the pantry and fridge.  "How about pancakes, huh baby?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not really caring. I did love pancakes, but I never wanted to give Justin the satisfaction of him bringing me any sort of happiness.  He would always only be my source of depression and anger.

"Alright, care to help?"

I scrunched up my nose, "No."

"That's too bad." He mumbled, looking up into my eyes. "Because who knows what I'll put in these. Maybe another tracking device, or better yet some kind of medication that makes you love me-"

"Fine fine I'll help!" I yelled standing up from my chair.

"Gullible." He whispered, as if trying to create some kind of bond between us with that word. I rolled my eyes at him.

I pulled out the eggs and milk, mixing the wet ingredients together.

Justin's arms wrapped around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder, turning so his lips landed straight underneath my ear.

"Those ingredients are as wet as I'm going to make you." He growled, sinking his teeth right below my ear and swirling his tongue around.

"S-stop." I stuttered weakly, Justin ignored my plea and continued his assault on my neck. He loved giving me marks, as if every time he looked at me he saw himself.

He finally pulled away but leaned in and captured my lips in a kiss. I was shocked and tried to pull back, but he locked my hips in place. I didn't kiss back and he started getting annoyed with me.