Chapter Thirty

Songs for this chapter are:

Memphis - Justin Bieber ft. Big Sean

Clarity - Zedd ft. Foxes

----------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

Our lips connected in the elevator, and Justin groaned into the kiss. My heart started to beat rapidly, and I was breathing heavily as his lips massaged my own. Justin sensed my nervousness and placed his hand on my cheek. The pad of his thumb brushed over my cheek, massaging into the cheek bone.

"I'm just going to make you feel good." He murmured. The elevator stopped, and Justin grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall. He quickly opened the door, shoving both of our bodies into the room.

His lips smashed into mine again, pressing his hips gently against mine. His hands found there way to the back of my thighs, gripping tightly.

"Jump." He instructed. I hesitantly jumped up and wrapped my legs around his toned waist. He started walking backwards, before he leaned forward and my back hit the plush bed. He climbed on top of me, his eyes going dark and drinking in my body. He tugged at the hem of my shirt, and my breath hitched in my throat.

"Relax, I'm not going to fuck you - yet." He winked. I gulped, my eyebrows furrowing together. He slowly pulled my shirt over my head, revealing my lace black bra. His eyes flickered down to my chest, and I felt his length harden against my thigh.

"Then what -"

"Shh, just let me make you feel good." He whispered. He planted his lips on my neck, slowly trailing his sloppy wet kisses down to my collar bones. He licked a bold strip down, to the start of my bra. He kissed the exposed parts of my breasts, before reaching behind my back. His slender fingers played with the clasp, his brown eyes asking for permission.

I felt like I was going to cry - I didn't even know what was going on. When I didn't reply to him, he sat up, his legs straddling my waist.

"Kitten, I'm not going to hurt you." He mumbled, leaning down so is forehead lightly tapped against mine. "Just sit back and relax."

I slowly nodded, blinking the tears away from my eyes. He kissed my lips lightly a small smile playing on his dark pink lips. His fingers slowly unclasped my bra, and he threw it off the bed. Immediately my arms went to cover my chest, feeling embarrassed.

"Baby, do you trust me?" Justin whispered. His hands gripped my wrists, and slowly removed them from my breasts. My breathing got heavier, my eyes becoming wide and frantic.

"I- I don't know," I whimpered. He bit his lip, his brown eyes piercing into my blue ones.

"Well, you should. Because I'm here to protect you, not hurt you." He whispered, nuzzling his face into my neck. He planted a few soft kisses there, before his hands trailed down my sides. His palms rested on the waist hand of my denim shorts, and he slowly popped open the button.

His beautiful eyes stayed locked on mine the whole time as he dragged my shorts down slowly.

"On or off?" He asked, his fingers dipping into the top of my panties.

"On" I murmured shyly. He nodded, leaning down so his body rested perfectly between my shaking legs.

Justin presses two fingers onto the front of my underwear. He smirks deviously. "I think you like me a little more than you're leading on." He swipes a finger quickly under my lingerie, causing me to gasp. "Always so ready for me, aren't you, baby?" He sucks my juices off of his finger.