Chapter Sixty-Eight

Songs for this chapter are:

All In It - Justin Bieber

L$D - A$AP Rocky

Amazing - Kanye West ft Young Jeezy

--------------------------------

Brooke's POV

Justin scrambled quickly up the steps to our house, fumbling with his key in his pocket. He had my legs wrapped around his waist, attempting to get us in the house as fast as possible.

His respiration went down the back of my neck in hot spurts, and I could feel his heart racing through his shirt. "Justin, baby, relax a little." I chuckled, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. He finally got the door unlocked, carefully walking through the threshold. He sucked in a deep breath, and I just remembered he hadn't been in this house in over six months.

I wiggled my feet to reach the ground, allowing him to enjoy the moment of his house. His dogs came running at him, excited to see their true owner. "It feels so different." He mumbled, walking into the living room.

I followed closely behind him, worried he might break down into sadness. "I think it feels better." I replied, satisfied with the way our lives were. Justin turned to face me, a sheepish grin on his face. I took the moment to appreciate the last twelve hours. As I stared into Justin's butterscotch eyes, I truly realized there was no one else I'd rather share this moment with. He was everything I ever dreamed of as a child, and tonight was the night I was about to give him everything.

Justin noticed my staring, and as a result, his eyes darkened and his pink tongue darted out to wet his lips. "Stupid house got me side-traked." He muttered, inching closer to me.

"Hey, Justin?" I called him out of his stalking and his head perked up at my sudden serious voice.

"Yes, kitten, what is it?" His sensitive reply caused me to change my demeanour and smirk, turning around and glancing at him over my left shoulder.

"Catch me if you can." I began running for the stairs, not hearing Justin following, but only his dark laughter.

"Oh, baby, I'll give you a head start!" He yelled as I ran up the staircase. I entered Justin's room, quickly entering the closet and rummaging through the basket of lingerie Justin had insisted on buying for me. I picked out my favourite outfit, a black and red bra that attached to matching panties and high black see-through socks. I raced out of the closet, laying under the covers on the bed.

Finally, Justin's loud footsteps pound against the stairs, and I feel my face get hot with nerves. My blood pumped through my veins, ready for whatever Justin had planned. My hands shook with nervousness and excitement as the door to his bedroom creaked open, a loud, ear piercing sound rang in the room.

"Hm, where could she be?" Justin pretended to talk to himself. "Is she...in the closet?" I heard him opening the door. "Nope, maybe in the bathroom..." That door was open and shut as well. Finally, it was almost as if I could sense his figure hovering over the bed.

The mattress sunk near my feet and it took everything in me to giggle. Suddenly the covers were ripped off me, and Justin's eyes drank in every square inch of my body. His bottom lip was glossy and a tad swollen from all of the biting he had been doing upon it. His hands ran up my shins as he kneels before me, a look of complete and utter thirst and longing pooling in his mocha brown eyes.  God, I loved this man. "Good girls don't run." He murmured, slowly crawling up the length of my body.

"I guess I'm not a very good girl." I whispered, biting my lip. Justin groaned at my words, his face level with mine.

"Well, you know what happens to bad girls." He growled before crashing his lips upon mine. I moaned slightly, feeling the electricity shoot through my body. Justin kissed me with such passion I couldn't focus on anything except keeping my lips moving with his. His hands roamed my stomach, rubbing smooth circles into my hip bones.