Chapter Four

Songs for this chapter are:

Bleeding Out - Imagine Dragons

Never Let You Go - Justin Bieber

----------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

I cried out in pain as the needle dug deep into my flesh. I started squirming, trying to get away from Justin. This was just psychotic.

"Stop moving!" Justin growled, his hand tightening around my wrist.

He finally pulled the needle out of me and I collapsed onto the ground, breathing in an un-rhythmic frenzy.  Justin kneeled down in front of me and danced his fingers along my face. "It's for your own good."

Lucky for him, I didn't have any strength left to argue, so I just lay there, his fingers ghosting over my lips.  My body felt as though a truck had just hit me at full speed.  I hated him, with every bone in my body.  He claimed to love me, but there was no way that this was love.  He was crazy, and he would never change.

"God, you're beautiful." He whispered, picking me up and laying me on the bed.  He kissed my forehead and wandered out of the room, closing and locking it from outside. I need to find a way out of here.

I sat up in the bed, my left arm was completely numb. I unsteadily walked over to the bathroom and shut the door, completely ready to cry my eyes out.

The window. 

My eyes widened and I raced over to it, pulling it open with my one good arm.  The extra two bolts easily came loose just by twisting them, Justin clearly wasn't very handy with a screwdriver.

"Darling?"

I began panicking my entire body shook as I lunged towards the window.  I threw my right leg out of the window, followed by the other one. I sat on the ledge of the window sill, ready to jump when the door burst open.

Justin stood frozen in the doorway, and I froze too. Justin crossed his arms over his chest and smirked.

Why is he smiling?

"If you jump, right now, even if one day you learn to love me, I will never let you go."

My shoulders fell slack with disappointment and my hands slipped from their grip on the window, causing me to slide off.

I screamed in terror as I weakly grabbed onto the edge of the window, trying to pull myself back up.  My left arm remained numb, and I knew that if I fell at this angle, I could possibly break bones.  As much as I feared Justin, I feared pain and dying just as much

"Brooke!" Justin screamed, coming over and trying to pull me up.  I could sense that he was scared as well, considering I was dangling from the window ungracefully.

"J-Justin help!" I cried my fingers slipping from their grip.  My ankle had almost broken from jumping out of the window purposely, I could only imagine how much pain I would be in if I dropped unconsciously.  

Justin ducked out under the window and grabbed my hips tightly in his hands.

"Kitten, I'm going to need you to trust me and let go of the window." He told me, tightening his grip on my hips to make a point.  

"I-I can't." I whispered, shaking my head. The tears finally sprung out of my eyes in unattractive sobs.  He purposely hurt me during the punishment, how could I be sure he wouldn't drop me out the window as a consequence of my actions?

"Sh, please, I've got you." He cooed, kissing the back of my neck.

I let one of my hands drop off the ledge and I stayed straight up, Justin still holding me.