Chapter Forty-Nine

(Picture of Paul to the side. {Hunter Hayes})

Songs for this chapter are:

All That Matters - Justin Bieber

Right Now - One Direction

Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls

--------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

"H-hello?"

"Don't stutter!" I whispered harshly. Bar boy (Conrad) nodded, gulping nervously.

"Yeah, um hello sir, this is Tom's Bar and Grill. Congratulations, you've won a free bottle of our finest, aged wine. It was a random draw the bar was doing." Bar boy said into the phone. I smirked, this plan was fool proof.

"Put it on speaker." I ordered. Conrad clicked speaker, making sure I could hear Paul's reply.

"Wow! What luck!" Paul laughed loudly, causing me to roll my eyes. What a fucking loser. "Do you want me to swing by and come pick it up?"

"No sir, part of the prize is I deliver it right to your home." Conrad explained, his eyes showing doubt of what Paul was going to say.

"Oh, um okay. I'm actually in Manhattan right now. I know your bar is in Brooklyn so it may be a far drive for you." Paul muttered. He's all the way in Manhattan? Why the fuck would he go there?

"Not a problem sir, my gas tank is full." Conrad quietly laughed. Paul chuckled, before agreeing.

"Alright, I'm on ninety seventh street, house twenty." I quickly jotted that down in the notes section of my phone, before telling Conrad to hang the fuck up.

"Okay, I'll be there soon sir, bye." The moment the phone was hung up, I grabbed the collar of his work shirt and dragged him out of the bar. "W-wait!"

I turned around to face him, a frown on my face. "C'mon bar boy, I don't have all day."

"I can't leave the bar unattended, I'll lose my job." He mumbled, pursing his lips.

"I'll get you a new job, c'mon." I nodded my head towards my Mustang. I climbed in the driver's seat, and Conrad stepped into the passenger's side. He gazed at the car in awe, his hand resting on the dashboard in front of him.

"It's nice, eh?" I smirked, patting the steering wheel.

"It's amazing. Gt specs?"

"Of course." I backed out of the parking lot, speeding down the road. It should be at least a thirty minute drive, but with New York's horrible traffic, probably longer.

"So, um, what's the girl's name?" Conrad asked shyly.

I opened my mouth to snap at him, and tell him it was none of his business, but I snapped it closed. Conrad didn't have to help me, but he did anyways. "Her name's Brooke."

He nodded, cracking his knuckles. "I hope she's okay."

"Yeah, so do I." I muttered. For her sake, and Paul's. If I have to kill him in front of bar boys' eyes, that won't end well.

"Listen, bar boy." I turned to face him. "If guns begin to come out, I need you to take Brooke and Kiera out of there okay?" Speaking of Kiera, I took out my phone, holding my finger up to Conrad.

"Hey Shaun, I'm heading up to Paul's location. Manhattan, ninety seventh street, house twenty. Meet us there." I didn't wait for a reply as I hung up the phone.  Shaun had slightly grown on me, I didn't hate him as much as I used to.