Chapter Eleven

Songs for this chapter are:

Thought of You- Justin Bieber

Chills- Down With Webster

Who You Love- John Mayer ft. Katy Perry.
---------------------------------------------

Brooke's POV

"Brooke," A deep voice called, my small body was shivering and was in a corner of a room. I heard footsteps come from above me, then beside, then in front. Tears streamed down my face and I let out broken sobs.

"Kitten! Come on out it's time to play..." He sang, his voice echoing through the room.

I started running, running down a long black hall that seemed to never end. I screamed when a pair of tattooed arms wrapped around me.

"Oh baby don't run from me." He snarled, kissing below my ear. I cried, trying to wriggle out of his arm.

"S-stop Justin please!" I cried, as he grinded his hips against my back. His crotch rubbing against my butt.

"This is what happens, when you don't follow the rules." He growled and I screamed out in agony.

I shot up, screaming for anyone to come help me at the top of my lungs. Arms wrapped around me in seconds, pulling me into his chest. I knew the nightmare had originated from the way Justin had acted to me when we got home from the shopping trip.  He was obsessed with people fearing him, and I definitely was afraid of him.

"N-no! Get away from me!" I screamed, hitting Justin in the chest.

"Sh, baby stop. It was just a bad dream okay?" He hushed me rocking slowly back and forth.

"Stop! Don't hurt me!" I helplessly cried, shaking like a leaf in his arms. My teeth chattered from being so nervous. My chest was tight and my heart was thumping a million miles a minute.

"I'm not going to hurt you, princess. Please stop squirming." He murmured, pressing his lips softly against my neck. He hummed against my skin, raking his fingers along my back.

His actions slowly relaxed me, and I stopped moving. My breathing was extremely uneven, and I was lightly shivering.  "Do you want to tell me what happened?" He coaxed, tightening his arms around me, showing me he was here for me.

"I-I was in a room and then I was running down a hall and you caught me and- and you were gonna hurt me." I whimpered, pulling my knees up to my chest.

"So, it was all about me?" Justin seemed- almost hurt about this. His brown eyes filled with concern and depression. That awful feeling of guilt welled in my heart as I nodded at him. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and I inhaled a sharp breath. His light brown hair tickled my chin as he lay his head there.

"Please, don't be scared of me."

I began to diagnose Justin myself with bipolar disorder. Yesterday he wanted me to be scared of him... "I-I'm sorry, I can't help it. I whispered, lightly placing my hand on his back.  Any man would be afraid of Justin, he's a genuinely threatening figure.

He weakly nodded his head and stared into my eyes.

"Get some sleep, it's late." He mumbled with no expression. I nodded and snuggled under the covers, my eyes already dropping closed.

Justin grabbed my body and placed his head on my chest, his heavy arm wrapping around me and his legs entwining with mine.

"I love you, kitten."

***

I sat in front of Justin on the couch, watching him pace around me.

"I can't afford to bring you." He mumbled, deeply sighing. "But I don't trust you alone."