Chapter Forty-Two

Songs for this chapter are:

Cinema - Skrillex

Up - Justin Bieber

Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

--------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

"Thanks, Kat. I'm just gonna change into some sweats and I'll be right back." I said, turning towards the stairs. I quickly looked back, sending Brooke a wink. She blushed, rolling her beautiful blue eyes at me.

I jogged up the stairs, quickly entering the bedroom. I grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and sweats, heading into the on suite. I turned the shower onto warm water, waiting for it to heat up as I stripped off all of my clothes.

I stepped into the shower, sighing as the comfortably warm water splashed over my sweaty skin.

Brooke is probably the most amazing person in this entire world. Of course not just because she fucking made me come right in front of my sister, but also the fact that she . . . acts like she loves me.

I don't even give a fuck that she doesn't say those three words to my face. It's just the way she acts, the way she cares for me, that means so much more than those petty three words.

Now, don't get me wrong, the day she does tell me she loves me will be the best day of my life. But for now, Brooke just being here, being a part of my life, is certainly good enough.

I tried my best in keeping my hair dry, only washing my body. (Mainly my lower region, as it was quite sticky.)

I got out of the shower, drying myself off. I felt extremely hot, so I only put on my sweats, no shirt. I walked into the bedroom, feeling my stomach start to rumble. Was it because I was hungry?

I intake an extremely sharp breath as a wave of sharp pains attack my stomach. I doubled over in pain, clutching just below my ribs. What the hell? Why were the pains coming back?

I take a seat on the edge of the bed, a huge gag coming up my throat, as I felt I was going to vomit. My stomach felt like a million knives were being stabbed right through it.

I desperately tried to stand up, only to be met with many more jabs of pain. Finally, I'm able to scramble off the bed, and go downstairs. I could already feel sweat dripping down my forehead. All I wanted was Brooke, all I needed was Brooke.

I tried to jog down the stairs and see how it would feel, and I ended up being granted with insane pulses through my chest.

"C'mon Bieber, couldn't you at least have put a shirt on," Kat groaned. I couldn't even give her a reply. If I opened my mouth, I was afraid I would completely puke all over the hardwood floors.

Thankfully, my beautiful girl noticed I was in pain, and rushed right over to me. Her arm quickly clutched onto my waist, "What happened?" She asked.

"I feel terrible, all of a sudden, these sharp pains just attacked my stomach." I explained, as another wave of nausea washed over me. "And my nausea is back too."

Her eyes swarmed with sympathy, encouraging me over to the couch. "Okay, just lie down,"She slowly handed me the pills and water, which I quickly devoured. She ran off to the kitchen, and Kat took a seat on the couch next to my stomach. She frowned, feeling my forehead.

Her eyes widened, "Damn, you're forehead is burning. How do you feel?"

"Like shit," I replied, scowling as I tried to feel my forehead.

Brooke came back into the room, a towel in her hand.

"He's sweating, and he has a major fever." Kat looked worried, biting her lip.