Two

Madcon - Don't Worry
🎭

Days after, Seungmin reread the message he received at the beginning of the week. Because of all the work he needed to do and it was mostly gave from the SO. So he choose to let the invitation for later. Moreover, knowing the date and time of the party, he allowed himself to think about it.

The invitation was from one of his friend, Soobin, that is part of the famous group.

In the message, it was included that the party will take place the week after in the evening. Moreover, each person that received this invitation was allowed to take one person to accompany them. The last information was the theme of the party: masked ball. Reading back the text, Seungmin was surprised by the topic. It was known by everyone but special enough for a student party.

He thought about finding out more about the theme later.

The message was linked with a special note for the brunette. Soobin proposed him to come sooner in order to help with the organization. The recipient was not against it. Moreover he had received a direct invitation for the party.

That day, Thursday, Seungmin had history and theater courses in the morning and he was free in the afternoon.

On his way to uni the young man asked himself about the person that he will be inviting to be his +1 at the party.

Usually people propose to their flirt or boyfriend or girlfriend to accompany but it wasn't Seungmin's case. He was just not implicated in a love story for now.

So first he thought of Jeongin. Indeed the man seemed hyped but the party yesterday. Seungmin understood that the younger sent a message to his friend, eventually to use his notoriety in order to be also invited.

His thinking ended when the young man noticed that he was arriving near the institute's gates. Seungmin concluded that he will directly ask Jeongin to be his +1 at the party.

Half of the history course passed that the teacher allowed the student to take a break. The boy decided to find his friend. After a short research, Jeongin was nowhere to be seen.

Seungmin wasn't worried. He just noticed while crossing the corridor that the atmosphere had changed compared to the beginning of the week. The topic's discussion had changed.

His history course just ended that Seungmin came across Jeongin for the first time of the day. He stopped his future contact that was walking and asked:

"- Hey! I've received an invitation for the party that seemed to interest you a lot.

Jeongin blushed to this remark. The brunette continued:

-So if you'd like to, I invite you to come with me.

-Thanks Seungmin, a lot, but I also received the invitation."

Le youngest took out his phone from his pocket and showed proudly the same message as Seungmin's. A big smile on his face showing all his tooth. The invitation also came from Soobin. Finally it hasn't astonished Seungmin that much, a little smile growing on his face.

He knew that both of his friends knows each other.

The two young men parted after this discussion for each one to join their next class.

The lunch break came fastly and Seungmin was still without +1. Finally he abandoned this work of research for the rest of the day knowing that the party was next week. He still has time to ask someone.

During that lunchtime Seungmin get to the SO. The subject of the party was still going around here. Arriving here he discovered that each member also received their invitation. When the group was complete this topic stopped for the group to concentrate on their everyday work. Today was focused on a big project.

Indeed the Council had an important work to set up. They had to realize an article on each of the institute department with student interviews, images etc. They will be helped by the journalism club, the photography one and other good student of the university.

The group started to organize and schedule the project with the future shared tasks.

After a break the day continued normally for the student. Even if he was free on the afternoon he choose to stay at the university. Later in the evening he went back home. He joined Felix on his way.

The two men were chatting on everyday topics. Suddenly the theme of the party came back to Seungmin's mind.

Since Tuesday evening both roommate haven't talked back about that. He so imagined that Felix didn't received an invitation.

First Seungmin thought of proposing to his friend to join him but the conversation they shared days before made him think back about a possible proposition.

He thought that if the audiovisual student put forward this subject once again he will ask. But it hasn't been the case. The week ended and Seungmin was without guest.