Thirty-Three

The Black Skirts - EVERYTHING
🎭

After an emotional afternoon, especially for Felix at the end, the two roommates returned home and debriefed. Seungmin was very pleased with what he'd seen. Everything he'd thought about Hyunjin had turned out to be true.

"Ahah my little Lix! You're loved! I've been watching you this afternoon and I think Hyunjin really makes you feel better. You don't notice because you don't have my point of view, but Hyunjin's eyes shone when you talked to him, and even Jeongin noticed that something was going on between you. Besides, your relationship is really very simple and I think that's what's good for you too."

Felix thought about it more afterwards, as Seungmin had notified, their relationship was very simple, compared to that with Chae for example. And that, precisely, the faux-blond had allowed him to forget his ex-girlfriend. What's more, Felix had never had a relationship like this before. Indeed, the way they met was rather special, but their bond was even more so. Indeed, Hyunjin was the first and only person with whom he'd been on so many outings. In a short space of time, Felix had already surpassed the number of outings he'd made with Seungmin with Hyunjin. And also because of Hyunjin's personality and way of being, which he enjoyed to the full without complicating his life, always with a big smile on his lips.

In short, Hyunjin is a good person for Felix. In the end, after that afternoon, he quickly became convinced. After that, contrary to what Felix might have thought, he was eager to meet Hyunjin again, to tell her everything, to stop keeping the big guy waiting and for many other reasons.

That same evening, Felix contacted Hyunjin to arrange a meeting, and the taller man obviously replied almost immediately to the younger man's messages. Finally, they decided to meet the next day. They were both excited to see each other.

On their own, the two blonds couldn't sleep that night, their minds filled with too many things at once. In the morning, Felix quickly got ready, his excitement not having gone away, but now the stress was mounting for the blond who was going to have to confess. When Hyunjin had confessed to him a few days earlier, Felix had thought the young man had a lot of courage to do this kind of thing. What's more, on that day, Felix hadn't accepted his request, and despite this, the tall man remained smiling and calm.

Felix didn't want to miss this appointment; he hoped it would be perfect, even for a last-minute interview. So he didn't want to be late. Who knows? Maybe he'd forgotten something or something came up. So much so that he showed up 20 minutes early at the park next to his house, where the appointment was to take place. The student waited patiently for his guest. After 25 minutes, Hyunjin made himself wait. That's when Felix heard behind his ear:

"Were you waiting for me?

Felix almost jumped up and shouted in surprise and fear. But finally he answered simply:

- Yes, I was.

- Did you have something important to tell me for wanting to see me the day after the picnic? Did the kiss I gave you yesterday have any effect on you?

Despite the situation, Hyunjin kept his rather playful temperament. It was the big boy's way of lightening the mood in this kind of situation.

- Yes, that's it," replied Felix unfiltered, "but it's not just that, it's everything you've done for me, how you've made me feel without forgetting how I feel about you. So you mustn't think I feel that way about you just because you've helped me. I really took your feelings into consideration and realized that I could respond to them and that I felt the same way. As soon as I really understood it, I told myself that I really had to tell you and not make you wait. I'm sorry I was so mean to you the day you confessed. I think that when you confessed it really triggered something in me, and that's when I thought maybe I could start something new and that I was capable of it, so on the one hand thank you for that and on the other for your courage in declaring yourself. It's true that even though I haven't been with Chae for a while now, I was still fixated on it, thinking I wasn't going to get over it, but you helped me and I didn't realize how useful it was.

- So I have to understand that you love me too?

- Yes. Isn't that what I said?

- Not concretely.

- How's that?

- I didn't hear the 'I love you'".

Towards the end of Felix's speech, Hyunjin had slowly moved closer to him, finally saying this last line at the smaller boy's ear, so that only he could hear it. Felix was already blushing profusely during his confession, and this last remark made the youngest's cheeks burn even more than they already were.

- Don't worry, I'm not going to force you to say it, just, can I give you a hug?"

Felix nodded silently. Hyunjin then grabbed the smaller man's hips, this time not to dance with him or pull him away from the crowd, but simply to embrace him gently. The two young men's bodies drew closer together. Against his chest, Felix could hear Hyunjin's heart beating, but very quickly - he wasn't the only one with a fast-beating heart. But this pose was so comforting that Felix hugged Hyunjin even tighter than he already did.

After a moment, Felix lifted his gaze in the direction of the faux-blond. A long eye contact followed. Hyunjin's gaze plunged into that of Felix. It was like the last time at the dish factory, but this time Hyunjin wasn't the only one looking back and forth between his interlocutor's eyes and his lips. Felix hadn't realized it, but kissing Hyunjin was something he really wanted to do now, and the thought was shared. Still making eye contact, Felix asked, "Can I kiss you?". Hyunjin nodded silently, taking hold of the smaller man's lips. It was very sweet, Hyunjin tasted of blueberries. The same color as the mask. The same mask that had brought them together to arrive here today. Who knows where or how Felix would be without him? Finally, after that sweet kiss, Félix said, "I love you, HwangHyunjin".
__
Hii
The story finishes here ^^
See you for bonus chapters
😘