Bonus 2

Paul Anka - Put Your Hand On My Shoulder
🎭

Hyunjin and Felix had once again found themselves outdoors for one of their daily walks. Winter had silently settled in, making the weather cooler and the temperature lower. The couple held hands. Hyunjin wore a blazer as a jacket. As for Felix, he was wearing a sweater with a Christmas motif. What's more, the youngest wore a bonnet on his head. He let his ears, reddened by the cold, peek out slightly.

The sky was pale blue and the leaves of the evergreen trees and shrubs were lightly frosted with morning dew.

The couple were standing in the middle of a park, their fingers entwined, and a slight smoke was coming out of their mouths from the cold.

- Are you ready for the holidays? Hyunjin asked.

- Yes, we still have to buy a few presents for the family, but I feel fine," replied Félix with a big smile. How about you?

- Everything's fine, I'm glad we're celebrating at your parents' for our first," he replied, full of hope and joy.

The couple were happy to be spending their vacations together. It was rare for them to spend much time apart. And this event had even more meaning for them. The two continued their stroll with big smiles on their faces.

- Are you going to do a report on this again? Hyunjin asked later, pointing to the camera in the younger man's hands.

- No, it's the vacations now, no work, that's more personal," says the youngest, referring to the camera for his final argument.

- Ah yes, and why? Asked Hyunjin, curious, putting a small smile on his face and moving closer to his lover.

- For this," replied Felix to the provocation.

And the younger man gently kissed his boyfriend.

- Come on, get into position! Felix said hastily. He gently pushed his buddy forward to take his picture later.

- What's up? Hyunjin asked, seeing his boyfriend's big, suspicious smile behind the camera.

- Don't worry, you're just so handsome... replied Felix, looking at the photo he'd just taken. A gentle look at the photo.

- In my opinion, in this case, beauty comes from the person who does the action rather than the one who undergoes it," said Hyunjin, who had moved closer to his friend.

After that, he looked at his lover with an intense, love-filled gaze and came to embrace him tenderly as the first winter flakes began to fall on this silent day.

The festive season had arrived. The week between Christmas and New Year's would fly by. The rushes between events put everyone under pressure as the first important day arrived.

It was the evening of the 24th, and the couple were at Felix's house getting ready for the evening. Felix put on his shirt in the bathroom while Hyunjin watched him in the hallway. The taller one was ready for him.

- What's the matter? Felix asked, noticing his love's gaze on him.

- Nothing, I was just watching you," replied Hyunjin, with a look of love in his eyes.

- Let's go! I'm ready to go! Felix finished.

The young man retrieved his jacket from the coat rack and kissed his boyfriend on the way to the entrance. Hyunjinfollowed, a smile on his face.

The couple now stood in front of the younger man's parents' door. The two were holding hands. Even though he was happy, the pressure increased on the older boy's side. Noticing his condition, Felix squeezed his companion's hand a little tighter to get his attention. After that, he gave him a big smile, meaning that he would be there for him. Hyunjinreturned the smile, and the two walked out the door.

Felix's mother welcomed them with open arms, happy to see them. Then followed the other members of the youngest'sfamily.

All went well, and then came the traditional moment of gift-giving. Everyone gave their gifts to their owners. After Felix had gone around the table, given the gift and kissed the family member in thanks, Hyunjin was waiting for him at the other end, a big smile on his face.

Felix came to sit on his lover's thighs and his right arm around his neck. He finally handed his gift, this one intended for Hyunjin, to his boyfriend. The recipient looked surprised and took the package. He opened it under his lover's gaze.

When he discovered the surprise, Hyunjin couldn't help but have stars in his eyes. He opened the album to see what it contained, but it was just as he thought! Photos that Felix had taken of the couple. Hyunjin knew some of them, but others were completely unknown to him. He scrolled through the pages to see everything. Sometimes there were just little words from his boyfriend. Words filled with love that warmed the taller boy's heart. Hyunjin even found a photo taken at the masked ball. The one Felix had received to help him with his research. He quickly put on a nostalgic face as he looked at the photo.

- Thank you so much, my love," said Hyunjin with a gentle look.

- You're welcome.

- I love you so much.

- I love you too.

And the moment ended with a long kiss between the two of them. A wide smile spread across their joined lips. They were so good together, so comfortable, and this insignificant but very important event had once again proved their love for each other.

It was Hyunjin's turn to offer his gift. The young man handed over a package larger than the one his boyfriend had made. Felix was surprised too, but accepted the gift. He opened it with a look of immense surprise on his face.

What made Felix make this expression was the painting Hyunjin had made as a gift for his boyfriend. It was full of references to the couple, like the mask-colored crab on the canvas. It was Felix's turn to feel a great sense of nostalgia at all these references to their early days. The middle of the painting featured a magnificent butterfly. It could still refer to Hyunjin's mask, but its symbolism was even stronger. Indeed, after Hyunjin's nickname of "darling", the name "butterfly" quickly took its place as a reference to her love. The freedom and finesse of this animal reminded her in every way of her lover, and had inspired Hyunjin to create this work. In response, Felix gave his beloved a long embrace. He'd definitely loved the gift.

- So that's what your camera was for? asked the taller boy a little later.

- You've found my secret.

- But you also brought it with you tonight. Are you planning to make a new album?

- Who knows? says Felix innocently.

- Let me in on it this time!

- Agreed, replied Felix, and in the next second he kissed his love again, still with a smile on their lips and Felix's hands on Hyunjin's cheek.