Thirty

Enhypen - Shout out
🌅

As they got to know each other, the two young men found they had many passions in common. Felix, for his part, had become interested in art earlier in connection with the project. And Hyunjin liked a lot of things. So that's what made their rendezvous so consistent, knowing that a lot was going on in their university town. The two blond heads took the opportunity to take part together.

On a pleasant afternoon - the weather was cool, but the bright sun made it possible to go out in just a light sweater - the two students went out to do an original activity. They had seen an advertisement for this activity a few days earlier. They thought about going.

That's when the two friends met up in the beautiful sunshine. Hyunjin took the initiative and held Felix's hand. Each time, the taller Hyunjin gave the excuse that the blond was walking slowly, and sometimes the blond took advantage of this to have his friend pull him along. Besides, for his part, Felix didn't know exactly what it was all about, but when the tall man held his hand, he felt safe, comforted. But there was still something else the young man couldn't name, as if it had been a long time since he'd felt it.

It was in a small store in town. The activity was ceramic painting. The two young men had to choose unfired pottery. The two young men had to choose unfired pottery. There were many shapes and containers, from cups and bowls to large dishes. All the crockery could be personalized. Before settling down, they chose their object to personalize. Félixchose a mug and Hyunjin a salad bowl. They sat down at an empty workshop and began to personalize their objects. All the utensils for customization were already in place. Hyunjin began by picking up some paint.

"What are you going to do, Jinnie? began the curious blond.

- I think I'm going to do a seascape, but with lots of colors! Like in the Red Sea. What about you, Lix?

- I think I'm going to draw little bees on my mug!

- It's cute, it actually suits you.

Hyunjin then picked up the blue paint. It was a blue that the blond remembered. He then remarked:

- It's exactly the same color as your mask!

- It is?! Ah yes! You still remember it? It's been a while!

- Not that long, Jinnie. And yes, I can't get that story and color out of my head, considering how long I've been at it! You don't know how long I've been staring at your mask, trying to make out something, to no avail. On the other hand, it captivated me too. It's so beautiful.

- Come to think of it, are you going to make your bees yellow? Like your mask.

- I didn't think you remembered! I'm surprised.

- I forget nothing my cat, I forget nothing."

The two friends then got down to business. Felix finished before the older boy and watched him finish his painting. The inside of the salad bowl was entirely customized with that famous blue background. It was beautiful. All the colors were in perfect harmony. Hyunjin was living up to his title of art student. Félix took a moment to observe each detail, each more precise than the last. Then the young man noticed something:

"- Jin, you've made a crab... It couldn't be about...

- If it's about my nickname. Do you like it?

The blond had blushed at the faux-blond's wink at his container.

- Yes, it's cute. Plus, it's true that the theme of your painting goes well with it. When did you finish?

- Be patient. I've got to do the outside and then I'll be done, knowing that it'll be lighter than the inside."

When the tall one finished, Felix asked him for help. In fact, the little one had made a mistake in his painting and was waiting for the big one to finish his before correcting the typo on the blond's cup. To do this, Jinnie, who was initially sitting opposite Felix, moved to stand next to his friend. Hyunjin moved closer to Felix to put his precision skills to use. And Felix also moved closer to his friend to watch him improve, all in silence. Their two faces were very close, and Hyunjin could feel it. The taller man could feel the smaller man's gaze on him, or rather on his hands as they did the work required. He could almost feel Felix's breath on his neck. He knew that if he turned his head in the blond's direction, he'd either bump into him or kiss him. Still, he decided to take the risk. So, gently, he turned his face in the direction of his blond friend. Felix hadn't moved. In the end, the two were very close, but not close enough for anything. Even so, a long eye contact followed. Hyunjin's gaze oscillated between the shorter man's eyes and his lips. Instead, Felix kept eye contact solely with his interlocutor's gaze and noticed the changes in his gaze. The tension was palpable. But realizing what might be about to happen, Hyunjin finally stepped back. Hyunjin knew what was at stake. The faux-blond handed his cup to his owner. He had indeed corrected Felix's little overshoot to perfection.

They headed for the oven to bake their dishes. After a moment, both containers were cooked and ready for use. For both boys, baking had made their creations even more beautiful and brilliant. These were handmade masterpieces, and they were proud of them. As Hyunjin placed the two works in a bag, he remarked: "Look kitty, these contents are just like us, you the little cup and me the big salad bowl."