Twenty-Five

Keshi - Understand
🎭

The next day, Felix woke up late again. He didn't attend class that day. He noticed that Jinnie had replied to his message from the day before. After sending his message, Felix had abandoned his phone for the evening. So the blond answered his caller that Tuesday morning. Whenever Jinnie had the time, he replied to Felix, for example during his inter-course. The blond also contacted the other people who had sent him messages the day before, ignoring the curious ones he didn't know. He asked Taehyun about homework and lessons, and Taehyun agreed. Felix replied to Beomgyu, who had also sent him a message. The younger man had contacted him in connection with the project they'd done together. Felix kept him informed of his release date and all the other details Seungmin had given him.

Arriving in the kitchen, he again saw a meal from his roommate. This time, the post-it note on it read "Smile, you're beautiful when you smile". This remark made the blond man smile. Felix thought about talking to Seungmin about what happened two days ago. But now he wasn't ready. So he decided to do as the dark-haired man had done and write him a message on a piece of paper. The brunette replied, "Thank you:) I didn't tell you about it, but it has to do with Chae :/ I'll tell you about it later". When it comes to communicating, sometimes messages like these are better than words.

That day, Felix was a little more active. He tidied up the apartment a bit, made himself something to eat and had breakfast. "At least I'm thinking about something else and being useful," he thought contentedly.

After that, the young man rested for a while on his phone. Jinnie's messages were becoming more and more regular, which made the blond stay longer on his mobile. The two young men chatted quietly on all kinds of subjects, as if with a friend they'd known for a long time. Felix was enjoying the conversation. On the other hand, the blond was surprised to be having this discussion with him without him being embarrassed about the dance the two had had together last weekend. Jinnie responded almost immediately, so much so that Felix was unable to attend to any other task in the afternoon, too focused on talking to the fake blond. Jinnie communicated as he did in real life, direct, teasing. At least behind his phone, Felix couldn't show his reactions to the tall man's teasing, which this time turned out well. He wasn't indifferent to the big guy's teasing. Sometimes Jinnie would only make jibes, but at other times he'd turn them into compliments. But when the blond replied, he would convey his false indifference to these remarks.

For his part, Hyunjin was delighted to be talking to the younger man. He didn't think the blond would be so talkative with him. However, Felix didn't share the reason for his absence with the taller man. Hyunjin would only broach the subject if Felix did so first, and this was not the case.

For his part, Seungmin was once again gathered with the members of the Student Bureau. It was D-Day, they were going to post the project! When one of the members published the work, the whole meeting room jumped for joy. After the euphoria, Seungmin sent a message to his roommate informing him of the publication. He didn't reply directly. The dark-haired man didn't care; all that mattered was that he saw the work, perhaps even that Felix had seen the notification and that when he replied to the dark-haired man it would be to give him his opinion.

Towards the end of the afternoon, Felix suddenly stopped answering Jinnie. The youngest had left the eldest in sight. At first, the older man wondered why, "But I didn't ask him any indiscreet questions, we were in the middle of a conversation..." he thought. Before going home, he contacted Seungmin to inform him that he had spoken with the blond for part of the afternoon, and that the last message from Hyunjin had been answered by a "read" from Felix. The brunet noticed that the time when the blond stopped replying to the fake blond corresponded to a little before the time when the brunet had notified Felix about the project. "I'll see what's happened when I get home," thought Seungmin, a little worried on one side, on the way home.

Arriving at the door of their apartment, Seungmin took out his keys and opened the door. He noticed nothing out of the ordinary in their home. On entering a little further, he even noticed that the kitchen, for example, had been tidied up. But still no sign of Felix. Seungmin took a quick look around the apartment, searching for his roommate. Indeed, when he'd entered the apartment, he'd given notice of his presence, but had received no response as usual. Finally arriving in front of his friend's room, he opened the door and stopped in front of it. The dark-haired man was relieved. His roommate was on his bed, in a rather special position. He was asleep. When Seungmin moved closer, he noticed that his friend was dressed and that his phone was beside him on the bed. The dark-haired man concluded the question he'd been asking himself ever since Hyunjin warned him of the absence on the networks. Felix had simply dozed off, unfortunately for the fake blond, during one of their conversations.

Seungmin left the room. He contacted Hyunjin to update him on the situation. After a little work of his own, the dark-haired man woke his friend. If Felix slept until 8 p.m., he'd have a sleepless night, and Seungmin hoped the blond wouldn't screw up his nights and go back to school. Felix woke up and asked his friend about the situation. At first, the blond was stunned by the time lag and the fact that the sun was now setting, whereas when he was still awake it was still shining and illuminating every room in the apartment. Seungmin explained everything to him, from the time the blond didn't answer until the dark-haired man had gone home. After that, Felix looked at his phone, for the young man had dozed off for quite a while in view of the number of messages he'd received.

The latest notifications he'd received were messages from strangers. Well, not totally, but he knew that these people were part of his college, that was all he had to go on. Opening the notifications, each of the messages congratulated him. At first, the blond was surprised. He opened all the messages and finally came across one that said, "Your article is really good! Our art department is well highlighted thanks to you. Thank you!". Felix finally realized. Seungmin and the Council must finally have published their work! He then read all the messages that had been sent to him. They were all compliments. The blond decided to do as his roommate had asked, which was to look at the final draft from top to bottom. Felix complied.

After a moment, he also saw the message the brunet had sent him earlier to justify his hypothesis. Finally, he returned to his conversation with the tall man. Felix noticed that he'd unintentionally dropped a vu to his interlocutor when he saw the last messages he'd sent him. Jinnie had sent a fairly recent message that read "So, you dozed off :)". He didn't have time to wonder how he'd found out when Seungmin called him to prepare dinner.

That evening, the two roommates cooked together, discussing the famous SO job. On the one hand, Seungmin was all over the subject, and on the other, relaxed because it was finally over. Felix didn't broach the subject of Chae that evening.