Bonus 1

Harry Styles - Music For a Sushi Restaurant
🎭

A day of preparation, Hyunjin and Felix at Felix's, Seungmin out with Jeongin.

The couple were getting ready in the small bathroom of Felix's apartment. The youngest was standing by the mirror as he applied lipstick to his crescent rolls. Hyunjin was a little further back. He was combing his hair carelessly. Having finished, an idea occurred to him. He approached his buddy from behind, grabbing his hips. Then he began to titillate his target. Then the target started laughing.

- Jinnie, what's wrong? he could articulate between two laughs. Felix had to stop his action because of Hyunjin'sinterruption.

- I don't know, I just felt like doing it," replied Hyunjin teasingly.

- Of course," said Felix with a flirtatious look as he turned to face his lover.

- Yes, believe me darling," replied Hyunjin, responding to the provocation. He slowly moved closer to Felix, his gaze eager.

- Don't do it Hyunjin," said Felix very seriously, "you know how this is going to end....

- Yes, that's exactly what I want..., Hyunjin replied softly, continuing his action.

Then, hastily, they closed the space between their lips and embraced. The small room quickly warmed up. Only the sound of their kisses could be heard. Hyunjin moved from her lover's lips to her cheeks to her neck. Felix moaned with pleasure in response. His hands sailed over the smaller man's body, which would be at his neck to keep them close.

Felix longed for Hyunjin's kisses on his lips again, so when the taller one moved away to attack another part of the little one's body, he was still careful to return to his younger inquirer's lips quickly enough.

Hyunjin adored Felix's body. He'd always remember that first dance they had together. Unforgettable. So during this moment of complicity, the eldest constantly rubbed his younger son's back and belly, finding these parts attractive. He was careful to run his fingers slowly over Felix's waist and gently caress his opposite number's lower belly.

But the two of them had to end their exchange more quickly than expected; they knew they were only going to have this kind of moment of complicity for the time being, but they didn't think it would end so soon.

Seungmin had returned from his outing with Jeongin. The couple could hear him taking off his jacket and shoes in the hallway. Without delay, Hyunjin and Felix got into a normal state. The younger, who was ready, left the room to greet his roommate. Hyunjin wanted to do the same, but Felix stopped him.

- You'll be careful, you've got lipstick all over your mouth," he said with a big smile on his lips, which were pink with make-up.

- What... what? Hyunjin asked. He then looked in the mirror to his right, and indeed, Hyunjin's mouth was full of faded lipstick. It was a very light but visible red. After realizing her boyfriend's ploy, Hyunjin shouted, Felix!

Later, after Hyunjin had washed up and finished getting ready, which he hadn't done before, Felix finished adjusting a few details on his boyfriend's outfit before the couple left the apartment accompanied by Seungmin.

Later, they all met up at Minho's for the Halloween party. As a typical couple, they had decided to make a complementary outfit. But that's without counting the other couples and duos who had followed them in their idea.

The most prominent was that of Jisung and Minho. The younger wore a pink wig with little black horns, representing the young man's favorite anime character of the moment. As for Minho, he was obliged to don a suit in light green tones, as well as a red tie and glasses to complete the look. The eldest seemed delighted with the idea, or so Jisung said.

Activity followed activity. At one point, a small group decided to go out for trick-or-treating for some and just a stroll for others. The chill of the night was present.

This was a small community evening. After a while, the main group of friends found themselves on the sofas, chatting away. Jisung was comfortably seated on Minho's legs, leaning on the armrests. His buddy himself was sitting on an armchair.

The others were either standing or sitting on the remaining seats, either on the sofa or the other armchair.

Suddenly, in the midst of their conversation, Minho gave a loud signal for everyone to be quiet, and after everyone had followed his instruction, he gently pointed to his lover sleeping calmly in the strange position he had maintained all along. His mouth was wide open. Everyone smiled fondly at the scene.

Hyunjin, too, was cradling Felix gently in her arms, while they were sitting on the right-hand edge of the sofa. The youngest had also been taken into Morpheus' arms.

Then, by mutual agreement, everyone left. The original trio left together, Felix still in the arms of his sleeping lover.

Slowly, when the group had returned to the apartment, Hyunjin gently laid Felix in bed. The older boy then washed up and lay down beside his friend. He pecked tenderly at his lover's face before falling asleep, Felix smiling unconsciously at the action. The couple slipped calmly into Morpheus' arms after this eventful evening.