Twenty

Chuu - Heart Attack
🎭

By the end of the week, Felix was really tired. At one point, he even wondered whether he might be able to take part in the evening. Of course, he still wanted to, but there's the physical and mental part. And Felix wasn't sure he'd be able to provide the mental one. Nevertheless, he continued to attend his classes as normal. He did his utmost to concentrate, which took more effort than usual. During the period between Monday and the weekend party, the young man had run into Jinnie more times than usual. The young man hadn't paid much attention to the fact that he was seeing the big guy more often. The only thing he noticed was that every time the fake blond got close to him, he'd give him a big, cheerful smile and ask if he was all right. Every time Felix saw him, he replied that everything was fine so as not to worry his interlocutor, if he was of that nature, and out of defense. He didn't want to open up to people he hadn't known very long. But every time the two crossed paths, especially during this period, Jinnie asked Felix twice about his condition. He had indeed noticed that the blond was tired, his large dark circles under his eyes doing him wrong when Felix answered the question. Jinnie seemed genuinely concerned about the little one. Add to this the fact that he was warm and welcoming whenever they met, and it really made Felix want to open up and perhaps get closer to him. These actions comforted him.

In fact, even though Seungmin spent a lot of time with the blond, he was more of a softie. Quite the opposite of the taller man who was always, at least when they met, energetic and lively. When Felix thought of this comparison, he quickly likened Seungmin to a mollusk and Jinnie to a crab. You know, the little crabs on the beach that run fast as soon as a child sees them and wants to catch them. This idea appealed to Felix, "Jinnie the crab". If the big guy could afford to call her "Darling", why shouldn't he be allowed to give her a nickname too? Besides, the nickname suited him quite well. Felix thought of the two times when, to avoid questions from the blond, the tall man had literally run away.

Saturday finally arrived. While Felix was getting ready in the afternoon, Seungmin had already left to help Yeonjun and the others. The blond hadn't asked for a list of the people present, at least the ones Seungmin knew. It was going to be a surprise when he arrived. This time, the blond dressed more casually. A loose shirt made the top and jeans the bottom. He didn't add any special accessories. Then he waited for Yeonjun to come and meet him. The two's appointment time arrived and as Felix started to leave the apartment he received a notification from Yeonjun that he had just arrived. The two met in the car and the driver set off for home. Like last time, Yeonjun played music during the journey. Felix asked, "Is this another foretaste of the party? Yeonjun replied "If you like" with a smile. Yeonjun was surprised that the blond remembered this detail. Felix remembered it because it was the element that had lightened the mood between the two when they first met, in this very car, for the masked ball.

When the two arrived at the driver's house, Felix got out of the car and was surprised to see the house. It was quite a change from his apartment.

They entered, and Seungmin stood in the doorway to greet the two newcomers. He gave Felix a big hug, as if he hadn't seen him in a while, and a check to Yeonjun. Seungmin told the blond that this time, most of the guests had just arrived.

From the inside too, the house was grand. Despite the almost total presence of guests, there was still plenty of space. It was pleasant. Music was already playing and special lights had been installed. What's more, Felix noticed once again that Seungmin's prediction on the number of guests seemed to match. Besides, a house couldn't hold as many people as the ballroom.

Arriving at the place where the majority of people were gathered for the moment, i.e. the living room, Felix noticed that he recognized a few people. In fact, most of the people present were those who had stayed behind at the end of the ball to help tidy up. These were the same people who had also had to help out shortly before the party, like Seungmin.

After a while, just about everyone dispersed into the building. Forming small groups. Felix was more at ease and generally closer to Seungmin. In any case, the dark-haired man could never be far away.

Felix had noticed someone passing through the house. He seemed to go back and forth between rooms. He wasn't going into groups to make small talk; it was more like a simple stroll. Which struck the blond as odd.

As he moved, alone, towards the kitchen and the famous buffet, Felix met someone he didn't expect to see. At no time did he imagine he'd run into the student here. The latter already had a glass of alcohol in his hand. The blond man, on the other hand, preserved himself from the alcohol, not wanting to go through the same thing as last time. Félixrecognized the stranger by his real identity and the fact that he was the person who had been wandering around the house. The blond was very surprised by his presence.

He began the conversation:

"Hi Darling! How's it going? With an intonation that showed he was already slightly under the influence of drink. I've been looking for you!

- Jinnie," said the blond with an ironic air of desperation, "it's only just started! What do you mean you were looking for me?

- Well, I just knew you were coming and I thought I'd like to see you, or at least say hello.

- Ok, ok.

- Well, I'm off, I'll be called!"

Jinnie set off, following the source of the sounds. These people were calling him in different ways. One called him "Jin", another "Jinnie". Felix thought that the big one also had nicknames for his friends. What's more, he concluded that he might be the one he'd been looking for all evening, eventually.