Twenty-Nine

Kali Uchis - telepatía
🎭

Contrary to what Felix had thought, he and Hyunjin had stayed in touch and even grown closer. Indeed, the blond thought that, having found out that Hyunjin was the mask's owner, they wouldn't be talking any more, the mask being what brought them together, and now that matter had been resolved. But then, the two had indeed kept in touch. As before, it was always Hyunjin who contacted the blond first. Sometimes, and this became more and more the case as time went by, the two young men would meet outside the college. Sometimes, Hyunjin would simply take Felix for a short drive home, and vice versa. From time to time, they ate together. It took Felix a while to get used to calling Hyunjin by his first name after so long with his current nickname. For the big guy, both names suited him.

The two young men will always remember their first date. Indeed, it turned out in the worst way the two students could have imagined.

Felix and Hyunjin had arranged to meet in a square between their two homes. They started walking towards the cafe before their program actually began. Their walk to the café got off to a good start, as the young men chatted away, but the sky grew darker and darker. They were not reassured by this. Indeed, their activity took place outdoors. And of course they didn't have an umbrella, just in case.

I hope the weather clears up for the exhibition," began Félix on the subject of the weather.

- Me too, kitten, but I'm not confident," replied his interlocutor.

Then it started raining.

- Not confident at all! Hyunjin continued. The cafe's across the street, come on cat," he said, taking the boy's hand and pulling him towards the place."

The two accelerated, running almost through the downpour. They finally entered the place, slightly wet, sat down and had a drink.

It'd be a shame if it got ugly for the exhibition," said the blond, resting his head on his hand.

- That's for sure! It's outdoors. I don't hold out much hope, but we'll check it out anyway if you like, and we can wait here until it calms down.

- Okay with me."

The two students stayed longer than expected in the café. Finally, taking a short break from the rain, they headed for the second location.

Finally arriving in front of the supposed exhibition site, the two young men were disappointed. Nothing announced that the event was taking place. They approached the nearest building. On the windows of this one, there was a clear sign of what the two young men were dreading. That day, their exhibition was canceled. To add to all this, knowing that both of them were already slightly wet from the rain, it began to fall even harder. Hyunjin said, "While we're at it..." and the big guy started running through the rain. Felix called to his friend to tell him to come to a sheltered spot to avoid getting any wetter, but the taller boy didn't listen and even pulled the smaller boy into the rain with him. Felix was reluctant at first, but there was nothing he could do about it. The two students ran out into the rain. Just as when they'd gone to the café, Hyunjin had sometimes taken Felix's hand to pull him along, but when he didn't, the two of them still hung on. So they headed for the square where they'd met earlier in the day, only to part. They were both wet, Jinnie more so than Felix, the clothes sticking to the faux-blond's body. Despite the bad weather, the big guy had been smiling his usual big smile all day.

"Hi, kitten! Don't get too wet.

- Ahah too funny Jinnie! You're the one who pulled me out in all that rain!

- I know, I know... So, about the exhibition... it's over several days, so you're okay with finally going tomorrow? If the weather's good, of course!

- That's fine by me. I just hope I don't come home too wet and die of influenza if I do.

Hyunjin then inspected Felix. Without the blond expecting it, he received a hug from the faux-blond. Hyunjin was so big that he covered Felix completely, getting him all wet in the process.

- What the... Jinnie, are you okay?

- Yes, yes, at least we're all wet!

- But it's just the opposite I was hoping for!

-Yes, yes, come on, bye cat! Wet?"

Felix came home all wet. In the evening, he checked to see if the exhibition was going to take place the next day, and if the weather permitted. Everything looked good. Miraculously, Felix was not even ill. His evening went well.

The next day he contacted Hyunjin. Instead of receiving a message reply from the tall man, he called him directly. Before the blond could say anything, Hyunjin said: "Lix, I'm ill.