Bonus 3

Bruno Major - Nothing
🎭

The winter season is settling in even more. Snow on pavements, plants and roofs. The cold reigning and hot chocolates by the fireside multiplying.

Yes, it was the sweet vision of the Christmas vacations, but this period is also linked to celebrations. With Christmas already behind them, the couple and their friends were looking forward to the New Year.

It was already getting dark quite early these days. So Felix and Hyunjin went out at these times. The couple were calmly enjoying their vacation together. Christmas had already gone wonderfully well, so the two continued in that vein.

As the lovers walked through the snowy park, frozen crystals began to fall from the sky. Felix's first reaction was to stick his tongue out at his surprised boyfriend. But that didn't stop him from doing the same.

- Jin, Jin! I've had one! said the youngest, sticking out his tongue.

The older boy couldn't help laughing at the look on his lover's face. He took out his phone and snapped a photo of the moment.

- So you really want to be in next year's album! Felix shared.

- Of course, I want my name at the end for the creators of the project. I can see 'Bichette and Jinnie <3'.

- Darling?! That nickname is so old... replied Felix thoughtfully.

- Come on, cat! Hyunjin said suddenly, pulling his lover by the hand and out of his thoughts.

He took his prince further into the park. The sky was black, but the place was lit up by streetlamps. So the taller man continued his stunt, spinning Felix and himself around. Felix's laughter could be heard. The couple stopped and, by mutual agreement, moved into a more serious position and began to dance. The idea had come out of nowhere, but the couple liked it. At times, Felix would pull away, only to return even closer in his darling's arms. The whole thing ended gently with a big hug for both of them. The warmest hug in the midst of the snowflakes that were falling harder and harder this evening.

- Shall we continue on our way? said Felix.

- Yes! replied Hyunjin and placed a kiss on her lover's frozen cheek.

The couple headed for their destination. It wasn't far now.

The sound of the bell rang as the two waited at the bottom of the building. Before the lobby door opened, the couple were interrupted by Jisung calling to them in the distance.

- Hey guys! Happy New Year! shouted the individual on the terrace of the host's apartment, a party hat on his head tugging at a paper whistle.

- Ji," shouted Felix back, "it's only 8:03!

- I can't hear a thing!" replied the other.

The couple looked desperate and Felix laughed at the same time.

- Guys, I'll let you in right away," Minho called from the balcony, then whispered two words to Jisung and led him back into the apartment. It must have been freezing outside without a coat or sweater.

And the couple were finally welcomed into Minho's home. All the others were already there. Felix went first to greet his roommate in the kitchen with Jeongin. Hyunjin went to see Minho and Jisung, both with rosy cheeks - from the cold? Alcohol? Or something else? Anyway, the young man moved on to the other guests on the sofas behind them.

The rather quiet evening was in full swing. The crucial moment had arrived. Everyone was gathered on the balcony, too chilly to be out in the streets at the moment. Then the counting began. Everyone shouted the numbers backwards.

- 3, 2, 1... happy new year!

Then everyone, in euphoria, started shouting throughout the apartment. The embraces went on and on.

Felix could see Hyunjin enjoying himself in the distance, so he quickly joined him and pulled his lover to his side. The two shared a look of joy and love. Felix was in Hyunjin's arms, both sharing an intense gaze. Hyunjin held Felix tightly, one of his arms completely covering the younger man's back and the other on his cheek.

- Happy New Year, my love," said the taller after a first kiss.

And the couple kissed again, to the laughter and cries of their feasting friends. So the duo observed the scene before them. It was quite comical and warm. Everyone was wearing a cone-shaped hat. The couples, arm in arm. Hyunjin and Felix recognized their friends. Seungmin planted a kiss on Jeongin's blushing cheek, which still showed something rather sweet. Minho and Jisung, on the other hand, were kissing each other full on the lips. If the apartment wasn't noisy, the sounds they made would surely be heard.

And the party continued.

Hyunjin woke up later that day. All was now silent. He had the impression that what had happened the day before was something out of a dream, but he was quickly reassured when he saw the room he was in filled with people sleeping in every possible position. And then he saw Felix still asleep on her legs, wearing her sweater. It was the most reassuring sight he'd seen so far.

The taller man got up from his uncomfortable position to go into the kitchen. There he found Jisung serenely eating his breakfast, his glasses on his nose. There was nothing on his face to indicate that he'd had a difficult night.

- Sleep well? asked the youngest.

- It wasn't my best night, but it's okay. I don't need to ask about you, apparently," replied Hyunjin, seeing the purplish marks on his opposite number's neck and settling down beside him at the edge of the table.

- Ah... yes," the other tried to reply, finding nothing else.

Hyunjin had just understood why there had suddenly been a stillness and silence in the apartment, or just the lack of the person making the most noise. He'd just ended up having sex, obviously with someone else, but his name didn't need to be mentioned again. Just then, he arrived at the doorway, followed by Felix.

The two individuals already in the room rose to greet their respective lovers. Each was greeted with a gentle kiss and embrace.

The sun and cloudless sky outside and the natural but soft light of that morning entering the room. What better way to start the year?
__
Here comes the last chapter of this ff
Thank you for reading and voting for it ❣️

TMI : I wanted Chae and Felix to stay friend after their breakup but ended up not. If they've stayed friend I would have done a chapter of the couple going to Chae's new house and enjoying the swimming pool but it's finally better for Felix not to see her again ☺️