Chapter 33: Kirito, Shadow And The Mysterious Clock Tower

Kirito stumbled backwards, his hands instinctively reaching for his neck as he felt the cold blade slice through his flesh. Horror and disbelief flooded his senses as he stared at his own decapitated body, unable to comprehend what had just happened. "Shadow... How...?" His voice trailed off into stunned silence as the darkness of the ancient dungeon closed in around him.

As Kirito's consciousness began to fade, the clock tower's arrow moved again with a sinister creak, echoing through the cavernous dungeon. With each tick, time seemed to warp and bend, until suddenly, Kirito found himself standing on the other side of the dungeon, his body intact and his mind reeling with confusion.

But before he could grasp his newfound fortune, Shadow's presence enveloped him once more. This time, instead of a swift decapitation, Shadow's insidious power manifested in the form of a suffocating darkness that seeped into Kirito's lungs, draining him of air and life until he collapsed, gasping for breath, unable to fend off the relentless assault.

Kirito's eyes widened in shock and disbelief as he found himself inexplicably back in the dungeon for the third time, his body whole but his mind reeling with confusion. "What... what is happening?" he muttered, his voice trembling with uncertainty. "How...?" he began to ask before Shadow attacked him once more.

As the clock tower's arrow moved to the next minute, Kirito's heart raced with fear as he braced himself for another inevitable death at the hands of Shadow. But before he could even process the situation, Shadow cut him in two.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Kirito shouted, his voice echoing through the cavernous dungeon in desperation and frustration

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Kirito shouted, his voice echoing through the cavernous dungeon in desperation and frustration. The cycle of death and confusion seemed endless, and with each passing second, his terror only grew.

As the clock tower's arrow moved with each sinister creak, Kirito's heart sank with dread, knowing that with every tick, another gruesome demise awaited him at the hands of Shadow.

With each passing minute, the cycle of death repeated itself with horrifying variation: decapitation, stabbing, blasting away, drowning in darkness, and more

With each passing minute, the cycle of death repeated itself with horrifying variation: decapitation, stabbing, blasting away, drowning in darkness, and more. Each death brought fresh agony and confusion, leaving Kirito struggling to comprehend the relentless onslaught.