Luke Hemmings

Their voices were echoing through my ears and it was like a drug, where you're always high on. The way every girl wants me to fuck their brain out, was making me chuckle. Sometimes I did it, sometimes I did not. It depend on the mood and the girls. Not that I was picky, but I certainly had a type. Mostly the brunettes caught my eyes. Curls, many of them. Less make up then my knowledge for Physics and I'm totally down for a quick fuck.

"Luke, look at all those chicks!" Michael squeaked, putting his beanie back on his head, after readjusting his hair. I chuckled, looking at all the girls around the spot. It was an illegal race place, which was my spot to be.

"I am looking, Michael. Fucking amazing, isn't it?" this is like heaven for Michael, who's with me with all the racing.

If you would ask me, I thought that it's a waste of time. Not the sex, but the girls, watching us. As if I would ask them to hop in and blow me, while I was driving. I had class for that.

I walked the path to my own car, deciding it would be a good time to get to my dorm, since I had class tomorrow early. See, I was maybe a racer, but I was smart and I really held my grades high. From the corner of my eyes, I saw a blonde girl on Michael, who didn't looked all too bothered with it, so I just shook my head with a smug grin and left the place.

Campus wasn't far away from here, it was a five minutes or so drive, so I drove carefully back and was quiet, when I was walking to my dorm.

It was probably 11PM and that's when it hit me — my roommate wasn't even awake. Calum Hood, a nerd you only could adore. He was my piss-pot mate back then in kindergarten, we went up to high school together and now we're in college together. If he would be a dog, I would consider him as a golden retriever. He was so caring and loved helping others, making them happy in any way possible.

I made it through the corridors to my dorm, when I tried to open the door, I failed miserably though. I stiffened — come on, not tonight, not where I don't have the keys and the door's locked. I'm tired. I need my beauty sleep.

"Locked out, huh?"

I turned around, meeting the coldest pair of blue eyes — besides mine. The silhouette of that person came closer, until there was a girl in front of me. She was a head smaller than me, her brown curls framing her heart shaped face and on her lips was a smile. That was Atlas Montgomery — daughter of Bryce Montgomery, who's the richest man in Australia, well maybe he has a whole ass company, which just made him seem like the biggest snob in this whole world. I hated him — he thought that he was something better, just because he had money and some of us didn't. I would stuck the money into his ass at some point.

"Atlas, aren't you supposed to be in your princess slumber?" with a sarcastic grin, I looked at her, making her blue eyes roll back, until she looked at me.

"I could ask you the same, Hemmings. What are you doing here?" she crossed her arms together. Atlas wasn't actually much talkative, but if you caught her alone, she was someone, you never thought she could be. She was comfortable, talkative, simply everything a guy like me could desire to bent her over the next bed and fuck her brain out.

"Business I had to attend to." I told her, making her furrow with those perfect plugged brows of hers.

"Business?" she asked, chewing on her full lips. I bit on my lip ring, as I caught myself staring at those pink lips of hers for way too long. Nodding, I pulled on my black lip ring and she doesn't seem to buy it. Okay, an illegal street race is not business — it's for pure fun and for earning money illegally. Well, better than selling drugs, I guess.

"Nope, I'm not gonna believe that. But I'm gonna go to sleep and let you sleep on the floor." she sneered and I huffed.

"So kind of you, my God." with that, I rolled my eyes, when she leaned against the wall on the other side of my dorm.

"I'm always kind." Atlas' blue eyes looked in mine and she shrugs. I raise an eyebrow, tilting my head.

"Are you or are you just being daddy's good girl?" I tease and again, she rolled with her eyes, letting the blue disappear for a moment.

"Good night, asshole." she saluted and tried to left, but I grabbed her arm, making her flinch — I flinched too. The sudden blood rushing through my veins made me cringe back and I scratched the back of my head. Atlas bit her lip, looking down at her ballet shoes, as a strand of her curls fell on her face. The urge of brushing it behind her ear overcame me, but I swallowed it down. No way in hell, I would touch her — again.

"Good night, daddy's princess." I grin smugly, not even caring how red her face actually became.

"Stop calling me like that!" Atlas snapped, punching my chest and I rolled with my eyes. Making Atlas mad was my intention, but that it would be so easy – I never thought of that.

"Why not, it's fun?" seeing the small girl in front of me, slowly blushing was actually quite amusing.

"Oh my God, I hate you." she huffs, making me frown, with a smug grin on my face.

"Tell me something new, princess." biting on my lip, to plug on the lip ring, which became to a habit. I tend to do it nearly anytime — when I was nervous, when I tried to concentrate, when I was simply doing nothing and just looked around. A habit.

Atlas had turned around, grabbing the sports bag, which belonged to her. It had her initials on it, probably something she got from her mother or her father — maybe for Christmas?

"Sleep well, princess!" I called after her, with a smug grin, leaning against the door of my dorm. I didn't cared about the fact, that I was locked out of the dorm or that it was nearly 12AM by now and all I could do is find a place, where I could rest at least for an hour or so, because else my brain wouldn't be able to function in the first place. Walking like a complete fool around the campus, I tried to find at least a place, where I could sleep. I felt so stupid if I'm being honest, it was reckless not to grab my keys, after telling Calum that I was going out. He didn't really neglected my choice. He just told me to have fun and not get too busted. Right now, I wasn't even in the influence of alcohol — only of the lack of sleep and not too much food, than I should've eaten in the past three days. I don't know how I keep up with lacrosse, the race, my classes and even some parties, while I wasn't eating enough. It was really careless of me, to be honest. And if I ate, I ate shit bunch of junk food — which wasn't every time I ate stuff. I also never seemed to cared about the stuff I did or ate. But I was perfectly fine with that.