Atlas Montgomery

"Monty, Hemmo!" Michael shouted, as Luke was parking the car. I looked up, meeting the blue haired boy and looked around. A giant arena, filled with cars, girls and the smell of weed and alcohol was thick in the air. Definitely not my scene. But apparently my name was familiar here, since Luke and I worked together on a project and he was friends with Michael, Calum and Ashton.

"Clifford, keep it down." Luke pulled me close to his body, which was ironically warm for the amount of cold breeze which was brushing over this arena.

"Someone's protective." Michael chuckled, leading us to a place, where there was a table. A bar and some random guy who was making junk food.

"Are you hungry, Monty?" Ashton appeared next to me, making me jump in surprise. I looked at Luke, who nodded, biting on his lower lip.

"Will fries and a hamburger will do it?" Calum sat on the other side of the bench. Luke had his arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me almost on his lap.

"Double it up, Cal." Luke demanded, making him grin.

"Sir, yes, sir!" with that, the brown haired boy left the group, when Ashton looked to Luke. It was unbelievably loud and I felt so out of place, with Luke's clothes on me, while the girls here wore almost nothing — or barely anything.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked, his thumb tracing over my inner thigh, not too high, but on the mid part on my inner thigh. I nodded, still not tearing my eyes off of this place.

"Words, princess. Give me words." he demanded, making me look up to him and I gulped.

"I'm fine, Luke." reassuringly, I leaned my head against his chest, closing my eyes, while Luke played with my hair.

"If you want to leave, say it and we're leaving, got it?" his words were huskily and deep, the hot breath was brushing against my ear and I nodded again, making Luke pull my chin up, so I was facing him.

"Atlas, I mean it. Use your fucking words." he literally growled and I wide-eyed, again gulping because I grew so nervous around him.

"Got it." I whimpered and never looked away from his eyes. I maybe hated Luke, but I quite enjoyed feeling his hands on my face or my waist — or my thigh.

"Good girl." his praise sent an unfamiliar feeling through my abdomen and I felt the blood coating my cheeks.

"Don't say that." my voice came out as a whine and Luke raised his eyebrow and a grin crept on his face.

"Why not, princess?" he muses and my breath was already pacing up. Because he was no good for me. Whatever this place is, it's not a good place. Not a place where a ballet girl should hang.

"Because," I couldn't finish my sentence, when I felt my phone buzzing. I pulled it out and looked at the caller ID. It was my father and I closed my eyes for a second. Luke pulled me closer on his chest, as he let go of my chin, placing his chin on the top of my head.

"Won't you answer it?" he rasps, my hot breath brushing against his adams apple. I freed myself from him and gave him a small glance.

"I'll go find a quieter place." I reasoned and left the table, where Ashton, Luke, Michael, Calum and I would sit. I got behind the small house, where the junk food restaurant was and answered the call.

"Hello dad." I looked at the ground, hoping that he wouldn't hear a thing, while I felt Luke's glance on my back.

"Sweetheart, where are you?" my dad asked away and I gulped. It was too loud, I knew it and he wasn't dumb.

"I'm out, with a couple friends, dad. Nothing special." I smiled, to sound less nervous, because I surely was nervous as hell.

"Really, are you with Kaitlin?" his smile was heard through the speaker.

"Yes, we're at this," a loud car was driving past us and I winced.

"Atlas Mae Montgomery, are you lying?" now he got suspicious. Okay, I would've been too, if there was a loud car driving past me, more than once.

"I'm not, we're just walking on the streets. Nothing special. Can I call you later, Kaitlin got a bit impatient." I lied and now I know, that this was my first ever lie, but it was worth it.

"Fine, I love you, sweetheart. Have fun."

"Love you too, bye." with that I hung the phone and wanted to leave, when someone hold my wrist and turned me back.

"Who are you, doll?" he had a thick British accent and he looked at me through his brown eyes. I gulped the feeling of fear and just begged Luke to come and get me or something.

"I'm... I'm Atlas." I squeaked and tried to escape that unfamiliar guy in front of me.

"Nice to meet you, love. I'm Sam." he grinned, playing with a wet strand of my hair. I now noticed that he wore a bun and that he had a sharp face shape.

"Take your hands off of my girl." the familiar voice of Luke Hemmings made me wince and slide from Sam's grip. I walked over to Luke, hiding behind his back and clutching my hands into the back of his black shirt.

"Big Hemmo with a girl, I can't believe it!" Sam laughed, mostly sarcastically, but his eyes were fixed in mine. I was determined to never walk here alone ever again. The way he said my girl made my stomach twist and I wanted to hear it again, strangely.

"Fuck off, Sam." Ashton's intimidating voice echoed through my ears and I saw that he's behind me.

"Else what, huh?" he grins, looking directly at me. His face falls, until his grin grows and I got more and more nervous.

"Fucking shit, that's Atlas Montgomery!" he announces and I felt suddenly so uncomfortable as never. My chest was tight and I felt like screaming.

"Sam, I mean it. Take your disgusting fingers off of her." with that, Luke pushed that guy against the bricks and I felt Ashton's arms around my shoulder.

"Mate, cut it off. He's not worth it." the everyday giggling guy looked so serious, which made me want to ask, if everything's okay. Luke turned back to us, clenching his jaw and taking my hand.

"Luke, get her back to the table, Calum is there." Ashton said, as Luke pulled me with him and we sat on the wooden table and benches. Calum was there, clenching his jaw but his eyes softens, as he saw how scared I actually look. He passed me my plate, which looked great. But I doubted myself, that I would eat a whole plate of this. Even though that looked really amazing.

"Homemade burger and the best ones in whole Melbourne!" Calum chirped happily and I giggled, looking at him.

"Thank you, Calum." I smiled, being genuinely thankful, since I hadn't eaten anything, besides an apple. I looked up to Luke, who nodded and grabbed his plate as well.

"Eat up, princess." he grabs a single fry and raising it up to my lips, nevertheless I thought he was going to feed himself. My cheeks reddened, when I opened my mouth and I let Luke's fry in my mouth.

"Princess, what do you think about about fast cars?" Luke's eyes met mine and I felt a chill running down my spine.