12

Atlas Montgomery

Sitting in the audience, while watching Luke getting into his brand new car wasn't as calming as I thought it would be. I was worried, he could hurt himself and after all — everything of this was illegal.

"Calm down, Monty. He won't break himself something. He's been doing this for years." Calum tried to calm me down but I shook my head, ripping my nail off, when I started bleeding.

"Kaitlin, give me some tissue." Calum said, noticing my nervous state. He wrapped the tissue around my thumb and I looked at him, earning a smile back.

"I used to do it too, but I got over it." he answered and I sigh.

"Come on, Monty. Let's get you outta this crowd, else I'm a dead man walking." Ashton mumbles, pulling me with him. We walked to the grid, where Luke looked at me, from the open window. He winked at me, while I was literally falling apart from panic and worry.

"Tell her to calm down." Ashton muses, crossing with his arms. I could barely heard him through the sounds of engines and loud voices, the thick wave of weed and alcohol, as well as sweat. I was about to throw up.

"Ashton, bring me out of here." I honestly couldn't stand the way everything was so close together. Everything seemed to sound so far away and I was about to run out of this place.

"Ash," the loud noises were enough for me to snake my body through the bodies. I gaped for air, leaning against the fence, I sat on the ground, not caring that my dress would get muddy or something else. I felt someone's presence next to me and looked up.

"Atlas, hey." it was Sam and he had a cup of some alcoholic substance in his hand. I felt everything, but safe.

"Leave me alone, please." I grit out and just hoped someone would come.

"Oh, why? Because you're Hemmo's bitch?" he snarls and I felt the dull pain in my heart.

"No, because I want to be left alone." I gulped, this was a wrong idea. Sam knelt down in front of me, grabbing my throat and digging his fingernails into my skin.

"We both know damn well, that you are just a quick fuck for Luke, no biggie, don't we, princess?" I nearly choked on my spit, when he asked me that.

"And I do know for a fact, that I could treat you so much better, Atlas." I felt the bruise forming on my throat and I whimpered in response. I closed my eyes, not knowing what to do. I just wanted to be left alone or Luke to come back and safe me because Sam's getting in my near and I knew that Luke wouldn't wanted that. He would've punched that idiot in seconds.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Ashton snarls out and with a dull thud, I was able to breathe properly. Ashton was on top of Sam, punching right into his face, not even caring about his bloody knuckles. This was a fucking mess. Great shit.

"Ashton, please stop!" I tried to pull the golden brown haired boy away from Sam, who was now over Ashton and punched his chest.

"Someone help, please!" I screamed, now seeing Calum and Michael running to us. I was crying and only wanted to go home.

"Hey, what the fuck!" Calum pushed Sam off of Ashton and punched into his stomach, making the boy groan. Michael knelt in front of Ashton, grinning.

"You fucking beast!" he grinned, hugging Ashton, who was chuckling. Calum, Michael and Ashton were beating Sam up, until Luke came, pulling the boys off of Sam.

"I think that's enough." he mumbles, spitting right in front of Sam and all I felt was panic and pure fear. Luke pulled me to him and I felt how he lifted me up. I knew that I was too much of a wreck to walk alone.

Luke was driving cautiously and no one said a word, until I dared to speak up.

"What if you guys killed him?" I whispered, plugging on my nails and I heard Ashton scoff. "That fucker deserve to fucking suffocate on his spit. He fucking choked you." he spat and I winced, when Kaitlin dully punched on the back of Ashton's head.

"Calum, tell your girlfriend not to punch me." Ashton snaps at the kiwi man and I felt Luke's hand in mine suppressing me from pulling on my nails, which got slightly annoying.

"Calum, tell your best friend to control his,"

"Oh my fucking God, could you please both shut the fuck up for a moment!" he yells, silencing us all, even my sobs and sniffle.

"Monty's right, what if we might've killed him? That would cause us tons of fucking trouble with the cops." Calum muttered, his seat belt isn't even on, Luke and I were the only ones, who wore our seat belts.

"I'll call my dad, maybe he can do something." I shrugged, at this point I was going to be a troublemaker, I knew that — but I didn't care.

"Atlas,"

"Shut up and let me handle this fucking bullshit I got us into!" I snapped at Ashton, who clenched his jaw, but didn't say anything.

"Are you sure, baby?" Luke's thumb circled over my skin and I nodded. Luke pulled the car over, as we all got out.

"I'm staying the night at Calum's, will you manage to stay alone?" Kaitlin asked softly, hugging me briefly.

"She isn't alone." Luke dully said and I nodded.

"Go, I'll be fine." I promised her and I knew, that I wasn't going to sleep all night. Whenever I closed my eyes, Sam's bloody face was there and I felt like throwing up.

"You okay?" Luke asked, as the boys and Kaitlin left. I tried to nod, but ended up bending over the near trash and throwing up.

"Oh, totally fine." Luke mumbled, picking me up. I leaned against his chest and just hoped that time would pass as soon as freaking possible.