EPILOGUE

Atlas Montgomery

Five Years later

"Calum, thank you again for watching Lilly." I thanked the kiwi man, who laughed and lifted the two year old up. Her giggle echoed through the empty living room and made Calum chuckle.

"Don't thank me, Monty. I'll do it anytime. Kaitlin and I love having her around the flower shop, you know that." Kaitlin's flower shop, which she opened after college. Luke chuckled and I looked up to him.

"I bet you do, Cal. She's quite whiny though." Luke couldn't let go of his daughter, which was totally understandable. Lilly Hemmings was a sweetheart and made the room shine with every giggle, laugh and her blue wide eyes.

"Luke, let her go. She's only gone for a day so we can set up the last room in this house." thank god, Luke and I found a cheap, yet good house in Melbourne. His mother came to see us last week and Liz came at least once a week.

A ring pulled us out of our thoughts.

"Oh, that must be my Mum." Luke smiled, kissing my cheek and leaving to get the door.

"I'm so happy for you two. You finally sort shit out and got into a marriage together." Ashton giggled, making Lilly squeal and raise her hands. Of course she touched Calum's cheeks. He grinned, kissing her tiny hands.

"Oh, she grew again!" Liz Hemmings entered the empty living room and made us all laugh.

"She does everyday." Luke teased, earning a glare from me. He grinned, pulling me close to his body. Marrying Luke and moving with him was definitely one of the best decisions I've ever made. Everything is smooth and calm now — Lilly pulled us two together, in a bond not even Luke and I could understand. She bloomed up like a flower, making my husband and me glue onto each other's love even stronger. I remember Luke's reaction, when I told him that I was pregnant. He freaked out and the first thing he did, was calling his mother and friends, after that he will change. Nevertheless he did change and I love him sincerely since day one.

"Come on, babe, we got to finish this room." Luke pulled me even closer and pecked on my cheek. I looked at Michael, who decided that being single could fulfill voids as well. Ashton and Jessica are engaged and Calum and Kaitlin are married.

Everyone left, Liz Luke and I were building up the furniture and heard some old music, which Luke had on his Playlist.

One thing I've been proud of is, that Luke talked to his mother, after some time and they had a long, very long conversation of how wrong it was to throw him out or how right it was to have this talk. I was sitting next to them on that day, because Luke was too nervous to have this conversation alone. I remember Liz turning to me and saying something I never thought, I would hear from the mother of my now husband.

"I'm glad he kept you. You changed him, to someone better. You made him a better man."