Luke Hemmings

When Atlas and I came back from our one and a half hours run, she held her ribs. It looked so fucking hilarious.

"And you do that every once a week?" she asked between deep breathes, making me chuckle.

"And when I'm in lacrosse." I told her and she scoffed. I sat on the ground, as she stumbled next to me, making me grin. The fact, that she couldn't walk anymore was fucking funny and somehow really adorable. Well, I might hate her, but some things made girls adorable, right?

"I think I should probably go back, it's late." Atlas spoke quietly, which was oddly annoying, consider the fact I hate everything about this girl — I despised her quiet voice. Still wasting my time with her wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be.

"I'm coming with you." I announced, getting up and helping the shaky girl up on her weak legs.

"You don't have to, Luke." her voice was dry and I clenched my jaw. She was right, but the urge to protect her was somehow there and it was already dark.

"I know." was the only thing I've said, before I wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her strangely as close as possible. Swallowing down the huge ball of confidence, I felt something else. It was something I've ever felt — I felt comfort. Atlas and I walked through the corridors, when she looked out for the key in her pocket, but she sighed.

"Fuck." her quiet voice and a bad word like that made me chuckle.

"Locked out, huh?" I teased her, just like she had teased me, when I locked myself out from my dorm.

"Shut up." her cheeks grew pink and I found myself biting on my lower lip, rather plugging on my black lip ring. I will regret the words, I'm about to say. But oh God, here we go.

"You can stay at mine."

Atlas turned to me, her cheeks glowing red and it was actually really fucking amusing, because I caused it.

"No." monotonously, she stepped back and I rolled my eyes, watching the small girl in front of me.

"Where would you sleep then?" genuinely curious, I looked at her and she looked at the floor, as she started biting on her fingernails.

"I thought so, princess. Follow me." I stepped behind her, leading her through the girls corridor over to the male corridor, where I unlocked my dorm and we both slipped in. Calum's bed was made, while mine was a mess. Several books, papers and clothes were on it. An annoying buzzing made me pull out my phone.

"Ashton, you better make it fucking quick." I growled into the phone and earned a small chuckle back.

"Mate, you better get your ass to the arena. 100K with a new baby." he said and by baby, we meant a new car. Hot, fast — simply fucking amazing.

"100K, are you mental, did you read right?" I choked on the water I drank and made him laugh.

"Yeah, I did. There is a new sponsor, he is unknown, but fucking 100K, mate! Come on, you're always here. Make it worth." 100K is a lot of money, something I would be actually into. Not money, but how I make it.

"I'll be there in twenty." there was this smug grin on my face and I heard Ashton, Michael and Calum cheer.

"Princess, we're going on a trip." I turned to Atlas, who wide-eyed. She shook her head, when I stepped in front of her. She stepped back, until she was resting against the wall. I took her chin into my fingers and raised her head, so she was forced to look at me.

"Get a shower, I give you some clothes and we'll leave." her blue eyes rolled to the back of her head and it was honestly the most nerve wrecking thing I've ever seen. I would love to be the reason her eyes would roll back — in an actual sexually manner.

"Luke, I- we can't." she squeaked, when my thumb traced over her lips, hushing her immediately. Her lips were warm and it looked like she was holding her breath. I plugged on my lip ring, knowing I had the submissive Atlas wrapped around my finger.

"Be a good girl, like you are any other day and do as I say, baby." I was close to her face and actually liked the way how close we were.

"What if I won't?" I could literally feel the sexual tension, but I don't think she was aware of how sexual that actually sounds. We looked into each other's eyes and I could swear that her heart was beating so fast against my chest.

"Shower." it came out as a croak, so Atlas cleared her throat and her cheeks were deep red.

"Uh, yeah." I mumbled, taking a towel of mine, passing it to her, followed by a grey sweatpants and another hoodie, which was the from University as well. It was simple, black, with the logo on it.

"You can use my shampoo." I told her and Atlas nods, biting on her lower lip. I clenched my jaw, sitting on my bed, as I watch her leaving to the bathroom and locking the door. For a fact, I was curious if Calum put Kaitlin along. Maybe Atlas wouldn't be so alone then.

With a puff, I got up and gathered the books, to put them on my desk, on top of it the stack of papers, which were laying loosely around the floor or the bed. Squeezing my clothes into the drawers, I looked around and decided to leave my bed unmade. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact, why she was always so submissive and obeyed to everything she gets told.

As she came out, I plugged my lip ring in between my teeth. She looked so tiny in my clothes.

"Leave everything here, you're spending the night here anyways." I told her, stripping out of my shirt and instinctively Atlas turned around and a small gasp left her full lips. I chuckled, grabbing a fresh black shirt and changed from my shorts into a pair of black tight jeans.

"You can turn around, princess." I stood behind her, letting my nostril fill in the smell of my shampoo. It made me smile and I buried my nose far deeper into her hair, making her chuckle. She turned around and looked at me, her eyes connecting in mine and I gave her a smirk.

"Where are we actually going?" she asks, playing with the band of the hood. I chuckled, taking her hand and leading her out, after putting my car keys and room keys into my pocket.

"We're going to my safe space." with that, we made it to my black Hyundai I30 in black, nothing really special. I got it with the first money, I won, during the race, which was 30K.

"Your safe space?" her voice was filled with curiosity, as she buckled up and I did too. Atlas' hair was still wet, I hoped that she wouldn't catch a cold, else Madame Gamour, her dad and Kaitlin would kill me.