10

Atlas Montgomery

We held the car at my place and my dad was opening the door for us, since Luke wanted me to walk me to the door.

"Sweetheart, good to see you." my dad smiles, looking at Luke and smiles.

"Hello Mr. Montgomery, I'm Luke Hemmings. Atlas and I are partners in class." Luke explained and my dad looks at him.

"Come on in, Luke. I think we have a lot to discuss about." he grins slightly and we stepped in the house, as my stepmother, Rose, walked to us. Her smile perfect as never.

"My girl is back!" she squeals and hugs me. Rose and I got along super great and I loved her dearly, but the pain of not being able to call her my mother was hard.

"Sweetheart, go wait in your room. I'll send Luke after." my dad told me and I nodded, looking at Luke, who looked at my father and clenched his jaw.

Rose and I were in my room, when she closed the door and grinned widely. I knew that she was going to ask about Luke and to be honest, I wasn't ready to answer her.

"Who is Luke Hemmings?" she grinned, sitting next to my bed. Yeah, who was Luke Hemmings? A stuck up, an illegal racer, a lacrosse player, a smartypants, a troublemaker.

From all these answers, I decided to not pick one.

"He's a friend of mine. We work together. He helps me with my stamina — I teach him the waltz, for the ball." I responded and the blonde woman smiled.

"Just a friend?" Rose's words were so simple, yet the put me in some kind of pain and I felt regret in those words.

"To be honest, I have no idea what we are, Rose." I whisper, chewing on my fingernails. My mother would've freaked out, again. As always. But they've split up, when I was seven, I didn't know why. Now my mom was living in Sydney and I was here in Melbourne with my father and his wife. I loved being here — my mother was way too hard on me.

"Has your mother called you?" Rose asked and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"No, she hasn't."

"Unbelievable. It's your birthday soon!" she scoffs and I gave her a throaty laugh. It wasn't something unfamiliar, that my mother wouldn't call on my birthday. I somehow got used to it and I don't even care anymore.

"It's fine, I'm gonna do something with Kaitlin and her friend." I told her, meaning: Calum and Kaitlin and I assumed that Luke was with us. God, Luke... my heart paced up at the thought of him and I felt all warm.

"Atlas, come downstairs, sweetheart!" we heard the voice of my dad and Rose chuckled, grabbing my wrist and pulling me along. Luke and my father were in the hallway, According to Luke's face, he looked quite uneasy.

"Come on, let's do some work upstairs." I grabbed Luke's wrist and felt the warmth all over me. I didn't even know why I was so comfortable right now. My room was white, which wasn't all dirty, since my father let someone clean up this whole house.

"That's your room?" Luke asked, twisting my wrist, as he leaned against the white door and pulled me to him.

"What did you expect, Hemmings?" I grinned, feeling his hot breath fanning across my skin.

"Some boy band posters, maybe a pink room, instead of white. But everything's filled with ballet and soft pink touches." he points out, looking at the clothes rail, where I had my soft pink dresses. My hand sneaked out to the key, which I twisted, locking Luke and me in.

"What did my dad said to you?" I tilt my head and watched Luke, as he cupped my cheeks.

"Nothing you need to worry about, princess. Don't worry your sweet head about it." he whispered against my lips, which made me scrunch my nose, as Luke filled the small gap and let his hand travel down my body, until he wrapped his hands around my thighs and picked me up. I squealed and let out a small giggle, making Luke chuckle.

"You wanna know what, Atlas?" Luke's lips were on mine, in between the sentence. I hummed, looking at him.

"Tell me."

"You were fucking with my head today." he walked over to my bed, while I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"The lolly pop you were sucking — fuck me, you looked so fucking perfect. The way your tongue swirled on it and this outfit. Baby, I don't think you know, but half of the campus was drooling over you." he groaned, crawling on top of me. I felt my cheeks reddening and lied there, my legs separated, revealing my black lace, I wore underneath. Luke sucked in a breath, looking at me, his blue eyes clouded with lust and I gulped.

"Baby, you look fucking perfect like this." his voice was deep. Dragging his own tongue over his bottom lip, he plugged on his lip ring. I watched him, how his hands brushed over my legs, stopping on the tattoo on my mid thigh.

"This tattoo shouldn't be a stupid decision, princess." he lowers his face to mine and our faces were only inches away from each other. My heart was beating so fast, as if it would jump onto his heart.

"I would love to frame it with kisses, can I, Atlas? Can I kiss your body and show what you deserve?" his voice was deeper and I managed to nod, with a heart that was stammering against my ribs.

"Give me your words, baby." he whispers, making me clear my throat, before I speak.

"You can, Luke." my voice cracked, but Luke doesn't seem to mind. He grinned, kissing my neck, causing me to whimper. Luke knew damn well what he needed to do, to have me wrapped around his finger like a voodoo doll. Sometimes I was scared, that he would just be gone, after our project. Over and out.

"I love how fucking wrecked you are for me and I've barely touched you, sweetheart." Luke coos, his fingertips slid down my skirt and played with the waistband of my panties. I begged him inwardly to finally touch me, because I felt the unpleasant sensation of my arousal in my panties.

"But there's a twist in here, baby." Luke's lips were darting over my thighs, placing some faint kisses on it. Sucking occasionally, which made me stifle a moan. He was literally framing the tattoo on my thigh — oh my God, I'm about to lose it here.

"I will destroy you, Atlas. I will make you cry and I know I will hurt you, yet I can't stay fucking away from you."