21

Luke Hemmings

The game is today and I wasn't in the mood to cheer with the others at all. None of us were. Calum was trying to calm Kaitlin down, Ashton, Michael and I were just quiet and did our training. Before the game should start, the girls and us boys need to go through the waltz and I don't think that Atlas will ever show up. Understandable, I fucked up hard this time.

"Boys, girls, take your places!" Madame Gamour called out, when every pair started to find itself, only I was in the middle, looking around, hoping that Atlas would come by any second.

"Where is Atlas, Luke?" Calum whispered over to me, his hands around Kaitlin's waist.

"I don't know, she never misses a lesson." I whispered back, as the fragile girl stumbled into the room, with teary eyes and a messy bun. I gulped, biting on my lip ring and walking over to her.

"Atlas?" whenever we had to dance together, I was trying to get her to talk to me. I called her princess, baby, I told her about my day, the practice, how Coach yells at us, for being irresponsible — but no answer.

After the dance, Atlas left, but I followed right after. She was going to the gym, which was unbelievably hot, if this situation wouldn't be so annoyingly fucked up. She changed in the changing rooms for girls and got out. The problem was, only guys worked out here, so I'd rather be here and watch that little girl, instead of having someone else hands on my girl.

"Atlas." I grabbed her hand and she stopped walking, even though her sports bra covered enough skin, it wasn't enough for me. I stripped out off of my hoodie and passed it to her, not caring if anyone will get jealous over her — or us.

"Take it, please." I whispered and she sighed, taking the lacrosse hoodie, which she looked so fucking adorable in. She pulled it over her head and walked on again. Those sports leggings will be the death off of me. I don't think that she knew what she was doing, but she looked so fucking amazing.

Atlas sat on the bar, after I pulled some of the weights down and sat between her legs, since she was laying there. She lifted the bar and huffed, but I knew she worked up so hard, that she was gonna do this. I watched how her chest tensed and relaxed, until she sighed and pulled the bar back to the hanger and took the hoodie off.

"You don't have to sit," I cut her off, grabbing the back of her neck and pushing her lips against each other. It was the kiss after what felt like forever, but it was only a month ago. Her lips were salty, her fragile body slowly straddling my lap and her arms wrapped around my neck. The second I forced my tongue between Atlas' mouth and I heard her moan into my mouth, I grabbed her hair, pulling on it, earning only more and more pretty sounds. To my luck, we actually had the room for us, yet, I wanted to go somewhere else to touch this girl in unholy places.

Somehow, we made it to the locker rooms, where the band-aids and other stuff was. My knee was right between Atlas' thighs, but when she started grinding on it, I got possible as hard as never. My eyes were taking the burning image of Atlas trying to satisfy herself on my knee.

"Don't be so impatient, pretty girl." I put her down on the bench, spreading her legs almost immediately, when she lifted her hips, suppressing me to let out a low growl. I pulled her leggings off of her legs, making her whimper.

"I fucking adore the way you are wrecked for me." I mused, yet still, my lips are ghosting the sticky skin of hers and I knew what she needed.

"Luke, please." how she said my name was so beautiful. I could've orgasm right here and now — just at the way of how she says my name.

"Please what?"

"Please, do something." her begs were unbelievably like an anthem in my ears.

"Mate, wake up!" I never been awake this fast. This wasn't the first dream I had from Atlas and I bet it won't be the last.

"What happened?" I look at Calum, who chuckled and looked at me.

"Nothing, you've been just saying Atlas repeatedly." his grin was wide and for once I felt my cheeks redden up and I looked at my legs. Once I got out of the bed, I took a cold shower, not even thinking about something else — just the fucking dream and how she begged to kiss her. Ignoring my boner, I stepped out of the shower, getting dressed and leaving for my morning jogs.

"Atlas?" I recognized her instantly, as she was running in front of me, with headphones in her ears. I smiled, the fact that she was running because we both started it, was adorably sweet and I couldn't help but grin. I sprinted up to her, to grab her wrist and pull her against my chest. She shrieked, looking up and ripping the headphones from her ears.

"What the hell are you doing?" she snapped, trying to free herself.

"You know you don't get rid of me that easily." I told her, trying to cover my sadness with cockiness.

"Technically no, because you're working with my father." her words were full of hate and I know she was hurt.

"Atlas, please. Let me explain."

"Luke, please. Leave me alone." she sounded just like I did — desperate and even a bit annoyed.

"Stop mocking me."

"Stop working with my dad." her fierce voice made me grin.

"Do you hate it?"

"Luke, I swear leave me alone or else." she snapped at me and I crossed my arms.

"Else what, princess?" I raise my chin a bit, so I could look down to her. Atlas shrugged, trying to push me away, when I pulled her even closer.

"Admit it, you miss me."

"I don't."

"Really, not even a bit?" my lips traced the base of her neck and she shook her head.

"Not in the slightest."