Atlas Montgomery

When I said I tried to avoid Luke all costs, I meant it. I left in the morning, before Luke could wake up and gladly Kaitlin was in our dorm, but she looked so shitfaced, which brightens my mood, but encourages my worry.

"Where were you last night?" her grin made me blush and I sigh.

"Spend the night at Luke's, because you weren't here and I forgot my keys." I mumbled, gathering my ballet shoes.

"You slept at — holy shit, is that a hickey?" Kaitlin squealed, but groaned in pain, due her migraine.

"Kaitlin, he did it. I swear we did nothing, he just started sucking on my neck and," there was a knock on our dorm and Kaitlin answered the door, while I left to the bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste on it.

"Calum, Luke!" Kaitlin sounded excited and I wide-eyed, now having a chance to actually look at the hickey Luke had gave me. Almost dropping the toothbrush, I ripped my eyes open even more. It was massive.

"Monty, I steal Kay from you!" Calum yelled over and I hummed along, not being able to speak, since I had my toothbrush in my mouth. Spitting the remaining out, I gurgled my mouth and left the bathroom, now seeing Luke, who sat patiently on my bed. No one said something, which made me fiddle with my wrists and I gulped the feeling of uneasiness down.

"It's rude to leave like that, you know?" his deep voice made my heart pace up. He was right, but I was too stubborn to admit it.

"I had to go." I cheaply lied and looked away, causing the lacrosse player in front of me to scoff.

"Don't fucking lie to me." his growl caught me off guard and I turned around, to pack my bag, when Luke grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the walls — my hands above my head, while Luke hold them with one grip, the other hand was resting on my thigh.

"You're ignoring my messages, since I texted you this morning and you left my hoodie in my room." he snapped and I felt the slightly add of pressure on my wrists — making sure that he would leave marks.

"I," there was no actual answer for all his sayings and I just felt miserable, but also I liked the way he had me wrapped around his finger. It was like he knew which button to push, which could be annoying but most of the time, it was okay.

"God, I was fucking worried." his face expression softens and I raised my eyebrows. He was worried?

"You were?" I found myself croaking out, when he grinned. I blushed madly and looked at Luke's blue eyes.

"I fucking was." he mumbles, leaning his forehead onto mine. I felt so much right now and my eyes fluttered shut and I felt Luke's hot breath against my lips.

"Say it, Atlas." he demands lowly. His demands made me feel small, while my heart was racing horribly fast.

"Say what, Luke?" I whisper against his lips.

"Say, that you belong to me." oh, he totally had me wrapped around his fingers and it made me question the fact why I actually hated him.

"I belong to you, Luke." I wasn't really prepared to what would happen after, but I felt something very soft on my lips. The second our lips started moving, I realized — he kissed me. Luke Robert Hemmings, jock and lacrosse player of this campus kissed me, Atlas Mae Montgomery. A girl who is a straight a-student and takes ballet classes since she can think. Luke Hemmings was my actual first kiss and I won't regret it, when I say that I don't want him to stop. His curls felt so soft in my hands and his cold metal was pressing against my lip, making me pant, as I bite on it, making him groan and grab my thighs, just to lift me up against the wall. There was a pure pornographic sound between us and it was my high pitched moan. Luke's grip got tighter and I whimpered, my nails digging into his scalp. His low groan made me whimper even more, when we broke off and panted heavily.

"Did... did I just,"

"First kiss?" Luke asks, with that stupid grin on his face, which made me grow nervous in the depth of my chest. I nodded, making Luke grab my chin.

"Words, princess."

"First kiss, yes." I croaked and my hands slumped down to his chest.

"Good girl." his words came out so smooth and I just watched him, with red cheeks.

"Why are you saying that?" I whispered and felt how he pulled me back on the ground.

"Because you fucking are a good girl. You do everything as I say and I like seeing you blush." he winks and there he was: cocky Luke Hemmings.

We both packed our things together and I lead the was to the ballet hall, where I slipped out off of my shoes and got into my ballet slippers, when Luke just pulled his boots from his feet and stood there with socks.

"And?" he frowns and tilts his head, so I took his hand, placing them gently on my waist, as I pulled my hands on his shoulder. Before I turned on a playlist of mine. Luke grinned, when we heard the first melodies of Night Changes by One Direction. I blushed and looked at our feet, while there were a pair of headphones shared, which was connected to my phone.

"Don't look away from me, Atlas. Ever." he whispers, thumb racing over my bottom lip and I nodded.

"I won't." I promised him, even though I knew, that I would look away in the next ten seconds. It's a habit, because he made nervous. And I did it again, I looked at my feet, letting my hair cover my red cheeks.

"Princess, I mean it. There is no use in looking away from me." his words were gentle, as his warm fingers brushed against my skin, to push the hair off of my face.

"I can't help it." I told him and he cracked an absolute nerve wrecking grin. I was a complete mess for him and he knew it, because he was the one causing it.

"Do I make you nervous, baby?" his deep voice brushed against my neck and I grew more and more nervous.

"Do you really need the answer?" I whispered back and felt him grin onto my neck.

"Yeah, it pushes my ego."

"You're a dick, Luke Hemmings."

"Thank you, Atlas Montgomery."