Luke Hemmings

Her eyes were wandering around, wide in panic. Right now we were sitting in the new car Ashton called me for and it felt smooth and amazing. I started it and drove up to the start line, while Atlas was clutching into the arms of my hoodie, which she wore. I could tell that she was scared.

"Lu, we'll die." she whispered and I looked up, feeling the pitch in my stomach, the second she gave me that nickname. She hasn't registered in, maybe because she was scared that I would shatter this beautiful new baby against the wall, which I won't — for the record.

"Princess, I won't." I promised her and she looked up to me, when I grinned.

"You called me Lu." I informed her, making her cheeks turn bright red. I actually quite enjoy the affect I have on this girl. It makes me feel amazing — not in a bad way though.

"You call me princess." she remarked and I shrug.

"Something I got used to, baby." the countdown from three to one was heard, when I pushed my feet into the gas-pedal, making Atlas squeak and look around in pure shock. This was a whole fucking lot better than the hold race car they had. And if I would win this, I would have at least a bit of money to spare up — or to buy some things I was in need with. Clothes. Maybe something nice for Atlas. Ballet shoes or a nice necklace.

Adrenaline rushed through my veins and I bite on my lip, pulling on the black lip ring, when I hear Atlas' laugh.

"Luke, oh my God!" her laugh gave me a chill, running down my spine and everything was warm. Atlas grabbed into my biceps and I chuckled, letting her hold me.

The second, we stepped out of the car, Ashton came to us, with a bag. He grinned and I found myself grinning too, as he gave me 100K in cash, which was a whole fucking lot.

"What is that?" Atlas asks curiously and tilts her head, which makes her look like a puppy. I've gone a bit soft for this girl and I don't like this at all.

"Business." I shook my hands with Ashton and looked down to Atlas. Her eyes almost popped out and she looked way too shocked for my liking.

"Are you kidding me, Luke? That's a hundred dollar. You can't get this much from a car race." she clenched her jaw, as she starts biting on her fingernails.

"Chill out, Monty. He does this for over three years." Calum chuckles, reminding me that I had done this since I'm sixteen.

"I want to go home." great, I fucked up.

"Atlas, it's just a car race, calm down." I rolled with my eyes, taking her wrist, to pull her back to my black car.

"It's just a car race, Atlas? Are you fucking kidding me, Luke? This is illegal! If anyone knows, you're dead!" she yells and ruffles through her brown locks, making me scoff. We got in the car, but I haven't started the engine yet.

"You act like it's all on you now." I pointed out, making her groan in frustration.

"Because you dragged me here!" she snaps and I looked at her, making her look away and clench her jaw.

"I fucking dragged you here? You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

"Yes, you didn't even gave me a choice, to stay at your fucking dorm or come with you. You simply dragged me here!" she yells and I knew, that she was right, but I'm way too stubborn to admit that.

"Don't act like you weren't happy here!" I started the engine, driving through the streets back to the campus, which wasn't that far. Atlas was quiet throughout the whole drive, consider the fact that she throw half a tantrum on me, just minutes ago.

As we stepped out of the car, Atlas walked away, I locked the car, with the bag in my hand. She walked to the other side of the corridors, which were the girl's rooms.

"Atlas, we're staying at mine."

"Leave me alone."

"You better not fucking argue with me on this, princess." with that, she was pressed against the wall, I could feel her breath pacing up. Her eyes were pierced in mine and it made a thick tension between us. No one even looks away.

"You're doing an illegal car race, Luke." she whispered and her blue eyes looked into mine, making me gulp down the feeling of guilt, because I felt bad — maybe because she had to know.

"I'm tired." I just said and dragged her with me, to my dorm. I pulled my shirt off and unbuckled my pants, totally aware of the fact, that Atlas could see me, which I couldn't care less. Slipping in my covers, I looked at Atlas, who crossed her arms. I grinned lazily.

"You can pull your pants off, to make it even." I teased, but she shrugs and did it, consider the fact, that my hoodie almost went to her mid thighs.

She sat next to me, when I pulled her into my embrace, hoping she wouldn't scoot away and cringe back.

"You're warm." she whispered, nuzzling her nose in the crock of my neck.

"You're cold." I pointed out and it made me feel incredibly bad, because even though she was wearing a hoodie of mine, she was still cold.

"It's fine." she whispers her cold fingers tips danced across my chest, leaving the goosebumps there. My hands were on her waist, after the hoodie riddled up, I touched her cold skin, making her shiver. Leaning down to her, I pressed my lips on her soft skin, hoping I could warm her at least a little. Atlas stiffened, making me breathe the hot air against her neck. I could tell that she never experiences something like this before. She was squirming and biting her lip.

"Calm down, princess." I grin against her skin, making her gasp a little. My lips scanned over her skin, when her hands wandered up to my hair, pulling on it. I grinned wider, sinking my lips deeper to her skin, sucking on it. She whimpered, pulling a bit harder on my hair, which made me groan and change my position, so I was over her. When I let go of her, I saw the purple hickey, I made and grinned.

"Luke, what are you doing?" she croaks, making me feel proud of the state I put her into. My hands were on the side of her head and I looked down in her blue eyes.

"Marking up what belongs to me." and with that I meant it. She belonged to me.