Luke Hemmings

Going to class, I saw the girl already sitting and I grinned. This time she wore a skirt, which was going to her thighs, probably a little up her thighs, a pair of boots and shirt, which was white, compared to her whole black outfit. Between her lips was a lolly pop, while her eyes were on her math book, her tongue twirled around the soft pink lolly, which add a lot to my imagination.

"Good Morning, Hemmings." she greeted me and I watched her, for solid ten seconds, before answering her.

"Morning Monty." I made a face — I never called her Monty. It was more Calum's or Ashton's thing. Her tongue swirled around the strawberry flavored sweetness and I gulped. When her eyes looked directly in mine, she gladly didn't knew what I was thinking.

"Are we going straight over to the gym?" her voice pulled me out of my dirty thoughts and I gulped, looking into her blue eyes. I nodded, letting my eyes travel over the girl in front of me.

"I need to go home after class." she told me, pulling the sweetness out of her mouth and licking over her lips, as she looked me in the eyes. I was biting my lip, hard, not knowing to control my thoughts, because she looked so fucking good and I know that every fucking boy on this campus would imagine his dick in her mouth, instead of the lolly pop.

"I'm taking you." I stuttered out and I could punch myself for that weak manner. Atlas tongue circled around the lolly and I closed my eyes, leaning back and trying to control myself.

"What do you have to do at home?" genuinely curious, I looked at her and raised an eyebrow, when she pulled the pink ball out off of her mouth.

"What would you do at home?" she quirks back and for a second I wanted to yell at her, telling her that no one of my family talks to me, that I fucked everything up, but she didn't knew it. She knew nothing about me.

"Don't know, haven't been there in a while." I mumble, letting out a deep breath. Atlas' little hand was suddenly on my thigh and I felt my insides burning with warmth.

"Why?"

"Atlas, we have math. Not a therapy lesson." I remind her and the blue in her eyes disappeared again for a little while, since she rolled her eyes.

"Just wanted to be a help." she took her hand back and crossed her legs, revealing more of that pale skin of hers. I could see Ashton staring and for the love of God, I wanted to punch him. Without any further movements, I pulled my jacket on her lap and she wanted to remove it, when I put my hand on her thigh.

"You better don't, princess." my lips were so close to her ear and I could hear her faint gasp. Atlas started biting on her fingernails, so I pulled her hand and intertwined it with mine.

"Nervous?" I whisper somehow very softly and Atlas gave me a small nod, as she looked up to me and cracks a smile

"A bit." she admits and I grin.

"Because of me?"

"Maybe." her voice was teasingly, but I somehow knew it was because of me. Being with Atlas isn't as bad as I though it would be. She had me trapped under her spell, which made my chest warm, every fucking time she touched me. The way how unbelievably hard I was, just because I watched her movements was fucking disgusting. Once again, I surely do thing it's disgusting, because Atlas just wanted to eat her damn lolly pop and I was drooling all after her and it made me feel horrible, because I, as the guy shouldn't actually think like that.

After math, I lead Atlas to my car and she gave me the address to her place. Putting on my favorite All Time Low CD, I started the engine. She had her bag on her lap, covering enough of her thighs, where I saw a little rose tattoo. She kept it covered. I've never seen it before, I actually wondered when she got it.

"When did you got it?" I tilt my head, nodding towards her tattoo, where the tiny rose looked so perfect. Atlas looked at me, her cheeks flushed, making me grin as always. I felt so fucking giddy next to her. Even though I've never experienced with a feeling like that I've never felt this fucking safe with someone.

"When I was in high school, it was an illegal and stupid decision." she answers and my eyes were now fixed on the road, which was endlessly long, despised the whole road was free and I was going a bit over the speed limit, which made Atlas stiffen.

"Luke, go slower. Please." her voice was raspy and I grinned, pushing the pedal more. Her eyes squeezed shut and I licked over my lower lip. The music, the free street and my shitty car were only a factor to cross the limit and I was going as fast as I could right now.

"Stop the car! Luke, stop the fucking car!" sobs were ringing in my ears and I turned to Atlas, who was actually crying. I pulled to the side and Atlas jumped out of the car, which I copied and so I was standing in front of her, watching the small girl cry.

"Atlas, holy shit, I didn't wanted to make you cry." I felt awful and I cupped her cheeks, when she grabbed into my shirt, clenching her fists around the thin material and pulls my chest into her face. I fucking don't cared if she made my shirt wet or if there was make up, I cared about Atlas, who should stop crying.

"It's fine." she sobbed into my chest, making me snort.

"Clearly not, baby. You're crying." I cupped her cheeks, forcing her to look at me. She blushed and I pecked on her lips.

"What happened to you?" I whispered and she shook her head.

"A lot."