16

Atlas Montgomery

I didn't know what I was doing, but I had Luke kissing me so hard, that I was already wrecked. He throws me on the bed, taking his jacket off and crawling on top of me.

"Are you sure?" his voice was low and raspy, which made me whimper in response. I nodded, wanting him to touch me already.

"I need your words, princess." his small grin was driving me insane. It was nerve wracking and it felt so good, to feel him in some way I never felt someone.

"Please, Luke." I whispered, barely audible, but he heard it and he knew what he had to do. I was nervous — but I was gonna let him. Not because I was tipsy, but because I absolutely trusted Luke. I trusted him in a way I never trusted someone.

"Fucking wrecked for me already, aren't you, pretty girl?" he rasps against my neck and I whimpered, not caring of how pathetic I sounded. Luke pulled me up to his lap, pulling the jersey off of my body, leaving me in a white lace and my black tight jeans, as well as my sneakers.

"Fuck, baby, you're driving me insane." Luke groaned at the sight of my body and kissed the skin, exposed to my chest. His hands on my waist, taking things slow, which made me warm up to some situations even more. I had my hands buried into his golden curls, when Luke pulled on my skin with his teeth, which made me moan. It felt him sucking on my skin and forming a hickey. Within the next seconds, Luke's hands slide up and he undid my bra, looking at me. I pulled the straps from my arms, when Luke let the thin lace on my chest slide down. He threw it on the floor, never leaving my eyes with his. Whenever he started to spreading kisses on my neck, I did the same and right now, I was as eager as he was. I started sucking on his skin, letting a small purple bruise there. This was certainly out of my comfort zone, but I couldn't blame myself. I've fallen hard for the blonde haired, blue eyed, Greek Good-looking like boy. He was simply perfection.

I was pulled back to the ground of facts, when Luke's phone started ringing and he groaned in annoyance. The purple bruises on his skin were still there from yesterday and I remembered the night, how I weren't leaving his side.

"Ignore it." I inwardly begged him to shut the phone, as he took it into his hands. My heart stopped beating, when Luke got up, pushing me off of his legs. He answered the call.

"You better make this fucking quick." those words were harsh and I knew, that we weren't going anywhere.

"I'm in the middle of," his face falls, his eyes looking into mine and I gulped my tears down. Luke was pacing around the room, as he sat next to me and grabbed my arm, which I flicked off.

"I'll be there in thirty." he hang off the phone and looked at me. There was an unbelievably uncomfortable silence and no one knew what to say.

"Princess, I'm,"

"Just go, I'll call Ashton to take me home." I mumbled, feeling so horrible because it felt like I was a hot potato he dropped.

"Atlas, listen to me." Luke started, ruffling through his precious curls and I shook my head. My chest hurts and I curled up to a ball, the blanket was under my body.

"Luke, just leave, okay? I'll be fine." I assured him and Luke sighed, pulling me to his body. His lips presses soft kisses on my skin and I hold back the tears.

"I'm so fucking sorry, okay? I'll make it up to you, I swear on everything I fucking have, baby." he whispers and with that, he grabs his shirt and jacket, before he leaves the room and leaves me completely alone in an unknown hotel room. Tears were rushing from my eyes and all I could think of is, how immature of me it was to cry or of Luke to leave, in such an intense moment. This moment was filled with purity, well known boys minds and the taste of wine. Now it was filled with depressing flares and tears. With a swift moment, I fished my phone out of my pocket and went on Kaitlin's caller ID.

"Calum, stop — hey, Atlas!" Kaitlin's giggle was greeted in my ears and I chuckled with a teary face. At least she was happy. But the reason why I called her made me sniffle.

"Could you get me?" my voice broke terribly, even though I wanted to ask her without sobbing or inwardly falling apart.

"Oh my God, what happened?" her voice was serious and I sobbed, wiping the tears from my wet cheeks, with the back of my hand.

"Calum and I are gonna get you, could you send me your location?" she asked and I heard some shuffling on the other side of the wires.

"Yeah, I'll see you." sniffling, I hang up and send Kaitlin my location, as I got dressed and sat on the bed. Where Luke and I should be kissing and moaning by now. I wanted him to stay this time, he shouldn't have left. I was lonely again — just like any other day.