c1-10

Chapter 1 Back to the Past
The moment she opened her eyes, Lin Xiaoxi was very happy. She watched the big truck crash into her. She originally thought she would die, but she didn't expect that God would give her a chance to do it again.

Yes, once again, Lin Xiaoxi was reborn.

Looking at the familiar things around her and May 13, 1997 shown on the wall calendar, Lin Xiaoxi pinched herself. It hurt. This proved that it was true. She was really reborn and returned to her five-year-old self. when.

Looking at the little hands in front of her, Lin Xiaoxi was so excited. It seemed that God was treating her well. She must work hard this time to make her family live a better life, and her parents would no longer be as old as they were in the previous life. I have to work in order to survive.

Touching the warm kang under me, I felt very nostalgic. It had been a long time since I slept on the kang. It seemed that since my grandma passed away and my grandfather moved to his uncle's house in the county town, I had never slept on the kang again.

Thinking of her grandma, her tears suddenly became uncontrollable. Because her parents were busy with work and had no time, Lin Xiaoxi had lived in her grandma's house since she was a child. Her grandma always said that Xiaoxi was like her fourth child, but she didn't wait until Xiaoxi grew up to repay her grandma. , grandma passed away in Xiaoxi’s sophomore year of high school.

I put on my shoes and went to the ground, ran out the door, and sure enough I saw my grandma and grandpa busy in the garden outside.

Grandma and grandpa are out-and-out farmers. Because in the Northeast, the land is vast and sparsely populated, they have a lot of land. They plant dozens of acres of land with their backs to the sky and the loess, and they live off the produce of the land every year. But in the end You can't make much money either.

"Grandma!" She shouted and cried, running over to hug her.

"Xiaoxi, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Tell grandma who bullied you. Grandma will help you deal with him." Grandma hugged Xiaoxi and felt very distressed.

"Grandma, it's okay. I just couldn't see you when I took a nap. I missed you." He raised his head from grandma's arms, crying and laughing.

"Oh, she is indeed grandma's eldest granddaughter. She is close to grandma."

She looked up and saw her grandpa looking at her. Although she didn't speak, her gentle eyes betrayed her true thoughts. He also cared about her.

"Grandpa" just screamed, and he was about to cry again. Grandma saw that this was not going to work.

"Stop crying. If you cry again, you will turn into a little cat." Grandma looked at Xiaoxi's little appearance and couldn't stop laughing.

Lin Xiaoxi held back tears and felt that she had become smaller and her personality had become more delicate.

"Xiaoxi, grandma and grandpa still need to plow the ground in the garden to grow vegetables. You should go somewhere else to play first."

"Okay, then I'll go inside first and come out later to help you with the work."

"Well, go and play. You are still too young. When you grow up, you can help grandma work." Grandma said and went about her business without taking the child's words seriously.

Back in the house, Lin Xiaoxi first folded the quilt that had flown to the side in a hurry. Then I took a closer look at the house that I had not seen for many years.

Xiaoxi and her grandparents usually stay in the east room. There is a canopy bed on the ground by the window in the east room, which belongs to my uncle. There is also a canopy bed in the west room, where my aunt usually sleeps. Behind the east room is the kitchen. In addition, there is only a kang cabinet and a standing cabinet, and the paint has peeled off, but they are still relatively good furniture in the house.