c161-170

Chapter 161 For whom?
Lin Xiaoxi pestered Lin Jianguo because of curiosity.

I want him to talk about what happened between him and his girlfriend.

However, he was rejected by Lin Jianguo.

It was Qin Wanrong who asked just now, so Lin Jianguo overcame his shyness and said something to them.

Now that Qin Wanrong had heard this, she saw Lin Jianguo's shyness and was no longer prepared to ask any more questions.

Lin Jianguo just breathed a sigh of relief.

But before he could catch his breath, Lin Xiaoxi caught him.

If Qin Wanrong asked, Lin Jianguo might just continue talking.

But now it was Lin Xiaoxi who asked.

Lin Xiaoxi is a little Gadou who is not even ten years old.

Maybe you don’t even know what feelings are.

Lin Jianguo felt that it was not good to talk to her too much.

Now Lin Xiaoxi is pestering him with various questions, also out of her own curiosity.

Therefore, Lin Jianguo decisively refused Lin Xiaoxi's request.

Lin Xiaoxi...

Well, it seems that her uncle still doesn't know her well enough.

He thought Lin Xiaoxi was still an ordinary little kid.

In reality?

In fact, Lin Xiaoxi still has some emotional experience.

However, although those emotional experiences were already in the past life.

And they basically all end in vain.

But after all, he is a person with some experience.

If Lin Jianguo talks to Lin Xiaoxi about the affairs between the two of them, Lin Xiaoxi can give him some advice.

Lin Jianguo...

That is to say, I don’t know Lin Xiaoxi’s situation.

If he knew this, Lin Jianguo would definitely spit in Lin Xiaoxi's face.

Lin Xiaoxi herself had no emotional results in her previous life.

Now he actually wants to help Lin Jianguo as a staff officer.

Who gave Lin Xiaoxi the confidence to help advise on the relationship between Lin Jianguo and his girlfriend.

Of course, Lin Jianguo's last relationship did have to die due to Lin Xiaoxi's indirect intervention.

But isn't that because the last girlfriend Lin Jianguo had was Lin Jianguo's wife in his previous life.

Lin Jianguo's wife in his previous life, Lin Xiaoxi, had already experienced it.

Because she knew that person was unreliable, she had reason to intervene.

But this time Lin Xiaoxi was unfamiliar, so she actually had no ability to intervene.

Regarding this point, Lin Xiaoxi also figured it out after Lin Jianguo rejected her.

So Lin Xiaoxi no longer asked about the relationship between Lin Jianguo and her girlfriend.

However, although emotional questions are no longer asked.

But Lin Xiaoxi had other questions to ask.

Lin Xiaoxi sat on a chair with a pillow that was originally used as a cushion on her knees.

Ever since she saw the embroidery on this pillow, she has had many ideas.