c11-20

Chapter 11 Parents Buying a House
Lin Xiaoxi, who is busy making money with her aunt, has not seen her parents for many days.

In the evening of this day, when Lin Xiaoxi and her aunt were settling the accounts, their parents came.

They hadn't seen their children for several days, and they got very tired of each other after seeing them.

"Girl, I have good news for you. Your dad and I bought the house in the county." Qin Wanrong said with a smile.

"Really!" Lin Xiaoxi jumped up, she was so happy.

"Whether you buy it, Xiaoxi can be closer to you in the future, and you can go to school in the county." Grandma and the others were very happy when they heard that their parents bought a house.

Mom has always been like this since she married dad, and grandma and the others couldn't bear it, but their own conditions were not very good, so they could only help look after the children. Now it's better, and parents finally have their own house.

"Mom and Dad, I also have good news to tell you." After hearing the good news from her parents, Lin Xiaoxi began to share her joy again.

"Dang dang dang, look, this is the money my aunt and I made from selling hair ropes recently. These are mine."

Looking at the thick stack of money in front of them, my parents were shocked. They quickly asked their grandparents to confirm what was going on.

After the whole family explained it together, the parents accepted the fact. Looking at the money in front of them, the parents shed tears. Their daughter was already making money at such a young age.

"It's because we are bad and incompetent that our children have to find ways to make money at such a young age." The mother touched her eyes and couldn't control her tears.

"Mom, don't say that, I am also a member of the family." Seeing her mother crying, Lin Xiaoxi quickly stepped forward to persuade her.

"That's right, why are you crying when Xiaoxi makes money? You should laugh. When you were children, you should be like Xiaoxi. I can wake up laughing even in my dreams." Grandma saw her mother crying and patted her mother and said.

"It's okay, I'm happy." Mom rubbed her red eyes and looked at Lin Xiaoxi, her eyes full of pride.

Grandma looked at her mother, then at her father who was also a little excited next to her, and did not continue the topic.

"Do you need to tidy up the house you bought? Let your dad and your brother help you then." Grandma talked about the house again.

"No, Mom, Jianye and I will clean up a little bit every day, and it will be fine in a few days." Mom was afraid that grandpa would be tired.

"Okay, why don't you talk to us outsiders? Let your dad and your brother go to your house tomorrow and have a look. If there is anything that needs to be cleaned up, let them help you."

"That's right, sister, let's clean up the house together and get it done quickly." Qin Shaofeng also came up to assist.

"Okay, don't be too tired then. Just do the easy work. Weiping and I will do the rest."

"Okay, don't worry about it. Let's see how tiring the work can be. It's settled. Afeng and I will go to your house tomorrow morning." After my grandfather spoke, my mother said nothing more.

Seeing that it was too late, I took Lin Xiaoxi home.

After arriving at her grandma's house early the next morning, knowing that she was going to a new home, Lin Xiaoxi nudged her grandpa and the others to go with them.