c201-210

Chapter 201 Go to the hospital

Early the next morning, Lin Jianye didn't even want to go to the restaurant.

That night, Lin Jianye was troubled by Lin Xiaoxi's conjecture.

He tossed and turned all night. Looking at Qin Wanrong next to him, he slept so soundly that night.

There was no way, Qin Wanrong thought it was impossible for her to be pregnant.

You are so old, how can you say that you have it?

She agreed to go to the hospital for a check-up because these two people at home kept nagging in her ears.

Qin Wanrong thought about it and went to the hospital once. When the test results came out, Lin Xiaoxi and the others would stop thinking about it.

Unlike Qin Wanrong, Lin Jianye actually believed some of Lin Xiaoxi's words.

He reviewed Qin Wanrong's recent status.

If you don't pay attention, you won't know. If you pay attention, you will be shocked.

Qin Wanrong has been feeling crooked lately and can't bring herself to do anything. Especially today, she feels a little nauseous.

This is what Lin Jianye thinks and why he thinks Lin Xiaoxi is right.

Just think that there may be a new little member in the family soon.

Lin Jianye was in great spirits.

I turned over on the left side of the bed, then on the right side, but there was no stopping.

It was hard to hear that in the morning, if it weren't for the doctor's working hours, Lin Jianye would have wanted to take Qin Wanrong to the hospital as soon as he opened his eyes.

After waiting and waiting, the time finally reached 7:30, and the doctor would go to work in a while.

Lin Jianye felt why time passed so slowly.

He glanced at Qin Wanrong, who seemed to have nothing to do with her, and his forehead twitched.

At this time, Qin Wanrong was sitting on the sofa watching TV, with the fruits Lin Xiaoxi washed in the morning on hand.

These fruits were all from Lin Xiaoxi's space. Lin Xiaoxi secretly sneaked them out in the morning under the pretense of going out to buy breakfast.

When I came back, I said I bought it on the way to buy breakfast.

After Qin Wanrong took the first bite, she couldn't stop talking.

It was a joy to eat.

Seeing Lin Jianye looking at her, Qin Wanrong smiled and raised the mango in her hand towards Lin Jianye.

"Old Lin, do you want to eat?"

Lin Jianye...

He wanted to say not to eat, but what Qin Wanrong ate was too sweet.

The air in the room was still filled with a strong fruity aroma.

Just by looking at and smelling it, Lin Jianye felt that his saliva was almost uncontrollable.

Qin Wanrong waited for a long time, but Lin Jianye didn't reply.

She felt a little bored, and was putting down her arms, ready to continue eating, when she heard a voice coming from above her head.

"Daughter-in-law, give me a piece, I want to eat some too."

It turned out to be Lin Jianye. At this time, he had moved to Qin Wanrong's side, holding his stomach and looking at the basin in front of Qin Wanrong.