c81-90

Chapter 81 Xu Xu Tu Zhi
Lin Xiaoxi and Wang Qingmin arrived in the province that afternoon. After finding a place to eat, they returned to the hotel to rest.

Recharge your batteries and prepare for tomorrow's exam.

Of course, this was Wang Qingmin's idea. She felt that Lin Xiaoxi was too young. She had been tired for another day and had to take a good rest.

Lin Xiaoxi originally wanted to go out to play, but after seeing the fatigue on Wang Qingmin's face, she could only obey the arrangement honestly.

The next day, Lin Xiaoxi entered the examination room accompanied by Wang Qingmin in high spirits.

After another routine operation, Lin Xiaoxi finally finished the exam.

She couldn't wait to go shopping with Wang Qingmin.

Since the last time, Wang Qingmin has learned that Lin Xiaoxi's parents are very confident about Lin Xiaoxi, and will give her a lot of money when she goes out, so that Lin Xiaoxi can buy whatever she wants.

However, if she also had such a well-behaved, sensible, cute and beautiful daughter, she would also wish to hook down the moon in the sky and give it to her.

Lin Xiaoxi didn't know this idea. She was concentrating on shopping now.

After both of them finished shopping, they got on the return car with a satisfied look on their faces.

After saying goodbye to Qin Wanrong who went out to pick up Lin Xiaoxi at the door of Lin Xiaoxi's house, Wang Qingmin went home.

Lin Xiaoxi looked at the big and small bags on the ground. She didn't pay attention when buying them. She bought a lot of things. Wang Qingmin was helping her carry them all the way, so she couldn't find the space.

Qin Wanrong also knew that Lin Xiaoxi had money, but she still complained about Lin Xiaoxi's lavish spending.

"Why did you buy so many things again? Mom knows you have money, but you can't spend it like this! Don't buy randomly next time, or I will confiscate all your money!"

Qin Wanrong muttered and helped carry them into the house. Lin Xiaoxi listened silently from behind. After distributing the gifts, she once again promised not to buy randomly in the future, and then was put back to the room to sleep.

Time flies like water, and it’s time to start school in a blink of an eye.

Lin Xiaoxi once again picked up her small schoolbag and started her daily school life.

After the last expansion of Qin Wanrong's store, the business has entered a stable period.

Qin Wanrong held a family meeting one night, and of course the three members of her family were present.

At the meeting, Qin Wanrong proposed the idea of opening another branch.

Lin Xiaoxi supported this idea with both hands.

After Lin Jianye learned about his family's assets, he agreed to the idea of opening a branch. The only thing was, what about cooking if he opened a branch? Could it be that Qin Wanrong would send it over every day after finishing it?
"Then I'll finish it early every day and send it over."

"It's fine now, but if we open another branch in the future, will it have to be like this? Wouldn't it tire you out?"

"Then hire a chef? But I don't know how good the chef is." Qin Wanrong said with some confusion.

"How about I come down from the current hotel and go to the branch to cook." Lin Jianye said tentatively.

"You?" Qin Wanrong and Lin Xiaoxi looked directly at Lin Jianye with their eyes.