c41-50

Chapter 41 Great Northeast

After buying the house, Qin Wanrong used her free time to clean it there.

It took a few days to finally clean it up.

Although she was very tired, Qin Wanrong felt very comfortable looking at the clean and tidy house.

After renting out the house through Gu Zhike, Qin Wanrong let go of this worry.

Then we just sit and wait for the demolition.

Thinking about not going back to her parents' home for many days, her family still didn't know about her buying a house.

Qin Wanrong took advantage of Lin Xiaoxi's weekend break and planned to take her back.

As soon as he went out, a cold wind blew over, and Qin Wanrong quickly tucked Lin Xiaoxi's scarf again.

In the winter in the Northeast, the coldest time outside is more than minus 30 degrees Celsius. If a person stays outside for a long time, his whole body will be frozen through. It is extremely cold.

Every time before going out, her parents always cover Lin Xiaoxi tightly.

But after breaking through the heavy "surroundings", He Qi can still be seen.

Throughout the winter, the northwest wind blows almost every day. When you stay indoors and listen to it, it sounds like a wolf howling, which is frightening.

This winter, it really lives up to the saying: a drop of water turns into ice, a breath turns into frost.

However, children who have grown up in such an environment have become accustomed to such a lifestyle.

Some children will take out a cup of hot water from the house in the winter, pour some sugar in it to turn it into sweet sugar water, and take it outside. Soon, the water will freeze into ice, and they can eat it. .

Some children still don’t know much about some precautions in winter.

For example, in winter, be sure not to lick the iron railings with your tongue.

If someone licks it, his tongue will be stuck instantly. At this time, you cannot use brute force to separate the tongue from the iron railing.

You need to get warm water and pour it on the area where the tongue is stuck. Slowly, the tongue will naturally separate from the iron railing.

Of course, Lin Xiaoxi also did this when she was a child.

At that time, even though she promised to do things that adults were not allowed to do, she would always go and investigate them when no one was paying attention.

No, Lin Xiaoxi's tongue has an indissoluble bond with the iron railings.

At that time, Lin Xiaoxi was frightened and started crying.

The adult came over to take a look and slapped her thigh happily. After the fun was over, under Lin Xiaoxi's shameful and angry eyes, he had to rescue her first.

From then on, no matter what happened, my family would always mention this interesting story.

And Lin Xiaoxi didn't want to hear embarrassing things like hers mentioned all the time. After all, it was a very embarrassing thing.

But her resistance was ruthlessly suppressed by her parents.

This also made Lin Xiaoxi depressed for a long time.

At this moment, Qin Wanrong and Lin Xiaoxi were walking together in the cold wind.

After finally arriving at the place, I opened the door and saw Wang Wenfang filling the stove with cornstarch and Yangzi.