c21-30

Chapter 21 Busy Farming
Fan Min turned his head and looked at the dishes and skewers on the table. He quickly picked up his chopsticks and started eating. He had long heard that the food at Lin Xiaoxi's house was delicious, but there were too many people waiting every time, so he had to buy it. Eat something else.

After taking a bite, Fan Min felt that it lived up to its reputation and was indeed delicious. It was so delicious that she almost swallowed it with her tongue.

After dinner, Lin Xiaoxi and Fan Min rested for a while. Seeing that it was almost time for school in the afternoon, they went to school hand in hand.

In this way, after getting along for a period of time, the classmates slowly accepted the fact that there was a younger classmate.

And the time came to eleven in a blink of an eye.

On National Day this year, the school has a seven-day holiday.

Lin Xiaoxi had long heard that her grandma's family was about to start the autumn harvest, and she was looking forward to going back to help on November 1.

Although Lin Xiaoxi was still young and her family didn't think she could help much, Lin Xiaoxi felt that participation was the most important thing, and she could always help in a small way.

Qin Wanrong also knew that her family would be very busy during the autumn harvest. It happened to be the school holiday at 11 o'clock and there was not that much traffic, so she decided to close the business for seven days and go back to help with the autumn harvest.

Moreover, Qin Wanrong has indeed made some money recently. Unlike in previous years, she was unable to help even if she wanted to.

So she planned to hire a few people, otherwise her family would have too much land, and Wang Wenfang and her family would have to lose most of their lives if they wanted to finish the harvest.

Qin Wanrong hired people from around her natal village and made an appointment with them to gather at her natal home early in the morning.

Zhang Meiqin in the store is also anxious to go back for the autumn harvest these days.

There are few people working in her family, and she was the main labor force during the autumn harvest in previous years. However, because the store was too busy, she never asked Qin Wanrong for leave.

Now Qin Wanrong has decided to go out of business, which is the best thing.

Early in the morning on November 1, Qin Wanrong dug Lin Xiaoxi out of the quilt on the kang.

After breakfast, I rode my bicycle carrying Lin Xiaoxi back.

When they got home, Wang Wenfang and the others were preparing to go to the fields.

When he saw Qin Wanrong coming, he knew that she was here to help.

But looking at the people coming slowly from behind, Wang Wenfang's eyebrows jumped.

She pulled Qin Wanrong and asked, "What's going on? Why did you bring so many people here?"

"Oh, Mom, this is the person I hired. I am afraid that you will be tired after collecting so much land."

"Why are you tired? How much does it cost to hire them? It's not like this all the time. You're just wasting money." Wang Wenfang slapped Qin Wanrong on the arm and said.

"Why is it a waste of money? With them here, you and my dad don't have to be so tired. Anyway, I hired them. If you don't use them, the money given will be wasted." Qin Wanrong said cheatingly, she did She gave these people a small deposit and was not afraid of her mother asking.