c191-200

Chapter 191 Thoughts
After returning to the city, Lin Xiaoxi quickly took a look at the shops under the leadership of Lin Jianye.

Lin Xiaoxi has already thought about bringing Shuangmu Clothing to the city.

In order to catch up with the spring clothing launch time.

Lin Xiaoxi plans to settle on a new home before the end of the year. After cleaning up, she can find a good day to open the business after the end of the year.

After visiting many stores back and forth, Lin Xiaoxi finally settled on a store located on Fuyuan Road in Jinling District.

The location of this store is very good, surrounded by some popular shops and some large supermarkets.

There is a lot of traffic here and the transportation is very convenient.

Lin Xiaoxi fell in love with this location as soon as she came here.

But the rent here is more expensive.

A lot of the money Lin Xiaoxi saved in the past year has gone away.

After renting this shop, Lin Xiaoxi handed over the decoration to Qin Shaofeng.

Qin Shaofeng was not surprised when he learned that Lin Xiaoxi had opened a clothing store in the city.

After all, after such a long time, Qin Shaofeng has completely understood Lin Xiaoxi's character.

She can open a store on her own in the county, and she can do the same in the city.

However, Qin Shaofeng has adapted well, but Liu Ting has not yet.

It should be said that she had never known that Shuangmu Clothing was owned by Lin Xiaoxi.

She thought it was driven by Lin Jianye and Qin Wanrong.

When she first learned that the Lin family also opened a clothing store, Liu Ting complained in her heart.

How could he open a restaurant and then open a clothing store to sell clothes?

But it really comes up all the time.

This means that if your family has money, you really dare to do it.

But don't mention it, Shuangmu Clothing is still very famous in the county.

Liu Ting felt a little sad at that time, and then she just did whatever she had to do.

Who knew, now Liu Ting knows that Shuangmu Clothing is actually owned by Lin Xiaoxi!
All the money needed to open a store was earned by Lin Xiaoxi herself.

Now we have to continue to open stores in the city.

Liu Ting knew that the address where Lin Xiaoxi wanted to open a store was the most prosperous business district in the city.

For a small shop, the rent is very expensive.

Liu Ting would also go there for a stroll when she had nothing to do.

Now, Lin Xiaoxi, who is less than ten years old, has a shop there.

Liu Ting really had mixed feelings in her heart.

Although Qin Shaofeng also made a lot of money during this period, the money was always in Qin Shaofeng's hands.

Every month Qin Shaofeng would give Liu Ting a portion of the money for family expenses.

In this way, it sounds like there is not much money in hand.

In fact, Qin Shaofeng said at the beginning that he would give all the money to Liu Ting, but at that time Liu Ting had just married Qin Shaofeng.