c91-100

Chapter 91 Arrival
"ah!"

Not long after Ye Chunmei and the policeman walked out, Lin Xiaoxi heard an exclamation.

Then there was the sound of approval.

Lin Xiaoxi and Lin Jianye looked at each other.

What's wrong?
what's the situation?
When Xu Shaowei heard the noise, he went over to watch the fun.

Lin Jianye also wanted to go and take a look, but Lin Xiaoxi was the only one left here, and he was worried.

After a while, Xu Shaowei came back with excitement on his face.

As soon as he came back, before Lin Jianye and the others could ask, Xu Shaowei pulled Lin Jianye to tell him what he had seen.

"Old Lin, guess what? That woman was actually a trafficker. Seeing that the matter was exposed, she actually threw the child into their arms while the police were not paying attention, and jumped out of the window."

"Jumped out? Did that person die?" Lin Jianye and Lin Xiaoxi both widened their eyes in shock.

"Hi!" Xu Shaowei patted his thigh.

"We're almost at the next stop. The speed of the train has slowed down a lot. The woman reportedly jumped off and rolled a few times, then got up and ran away."

"The policeman couldn't jump after him. He looked worried. When I passed by, they seemed to have contacted the nearest police in the hope of catching that person."

"What about the child?" Lin Xiaoxi interrupted and asked.

"Child?" Xu Shaowei was just watching the fun and really didn't pay attention to the child.

"It should have been taken away by the police. It's impossible to leave it there anyway."

Lin Jianye nodded, that should be the case, it couldn't be wrong.

Thinking that the child was with the policeman, and that the policeman would definitely help find his family, Lin Jianye and Lin Xiaoxi put their worries aside.

Seeing that it was already very late and it was almost time to turn off the lights in the sleeper berth, Lin Xiaoxi and the others hurriedly washed up.

In the middle of the night, the train arrived at Tianjin City and Xu Shaowei got off.

Lin Jianye and the others got along well with Xu Shaowei along the way, and they exchanged addresses so that they could visit each other if they had the opportunity in the future.

Knowing that Xu Shaowei liked the food they brought, Lin Jianye gave him some.

Xu Shaowei was so happy that his eyes almost narrowed.

Xu Shaowei also gave Lin Jianye and the others the contact information of a friend who was also in Yangcheng, and asked Lin Jianye and the others to contact his friend if anything happened to them when they arrived in Yangcheng.

After a somewhat reluctant farewell, Xu Shaowei got out of the car.

The rest of the night was speechless.

Early the next morning, Lin Xiaoxi and Lin Jianye were eating when the police came over.

It turned out that the child had woken up. After questioning, it was found that the woman was not the child's mother, but the child could not tell where his home was.

The police came over to find out the specific situation and see if they could find where the child was abducted and put into the car.

Regarding this, Lin Jianye fully cooperated. After telling everything he knew, the police officer asked several people around him and then left.