c31-40

Chapter 31 New Dishes
After breakfast, Lin Jianye went to work. Qin Wanrong brought Lin Xiaoxi to the store. After a while, Zhang Meiqin also arrived.

It snowed today and the road outside was difficult. Zhang Meiqin was afraid of being late, so she got up early in the morning, packed up and came over.

After all, although Qin Wanrong has a good temper, he usually doesn't care much about anything.

But after all, Qin Wanrong pays her so much money every month, so she can't act too freely.

After finishing the preparations for today's noon, Qin Wanrong was ready to make spicy duck neck for Lin Xiaoxi before it was lunch time and the guests had not arrived.

It was only after she tried this dish many times that she mastered the current method.

Now, every time she makes the spicy duck neck, her family will eat it up immediately, and they can't get enough of it.

Lin Xiaoxi saw that she was going to make duck necks, and strongly requested to make more. If she couldn't finish them, she could sell them.

Qin Wanrong also wants to try it, mainly because if the store has these items for a long time, customers may get bored and go to other stores.

But it would be much better if we constantly introduce new things and keep them fresh.

So the two hit it off, prepared a lot of duck necks, and started making spicy duck necks.

Wash the duck neck and cut into sections.

Soak the duck neck in clean water for 20 minutes to soak out the blood.

Soak the duck neck in water to remove the fishy smell.

Pour water into the pot, add cooking wine, add duck neck, bring to a boil, take out the duck neck and rinse with warm water.

Heat another pot, add oil, add chili and Sichuan peppercorns and stir-fry until fragrant.

Then add star anise, bay leaves, grass fruit, green onion, ginger and garlic and stir-fry evenly.

Pour in boiling water.

Cook in cooking wine, add soy sauce and sugar and bring to a boil.

Then add the blanched duck neck.

Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to low heat and simmer for 1 hour.

When done, take it out and let it cool.

When Qin Wanrong started making the duck neck, Lin Xiaoxi sat on a chair at the door of the kitchen and waited eagerly.

As the fragrance became stronger and stronger, Lin Xiaoxi felt that her saliva was about to flow out.

When Qin Wanrong finished cooking and took out the duck neck to cool, Lin Xiaoxi couldn't wait any longer.

He quickly ran over and reached for a duck neck. Even though his left hand was burned and his right hand was burned, he still couldn't help but put it down and blew air on it, hoping to cool down the duck neck quickly.

Qin Wanrong looked at Lin Xiaoxi jumping around because she was burned, and couldn't help laughing: "Why are you in such a hurry? It won't be the same if you wait for it to cool down."

Lin Xiaoxi was busy flipping back and forth, and took a moment to reply: "The main reason is that the duck neck you made is so delicious, I'm so greedy that I can't help it."

As she was talking, Lin Xiaoxi felt that the temperature of the duck neck in her hand had dropped, and she immediately lowered her head and took a bite.