c111-120

Chapter 111 How embarrassing it is
Because Lin Jianye and the owner of the shop where they had lunch knew where there were houses for sale nearby.

Knowing that the store owner wanted to open a store and had no time to take them there in person, Lin Jianye thought that he would ask the store owner to tell Lin Jianye the specific location of the store so that they could go and find it on their own.

The shop owner is known to all the neighbors as he is very hospitable.

So Lin Jianye and the others said that they should go and find it themselves, but the store owner shook his head and did not agree.

Let Lin Jianye and the others wait for a while.

Lin Jianye and the others actually didn't want to trouble others, but they couldn't resist the boss being too enthusiastic. It wouldn't be the case if they kept refusing.

So Lin Jianye and the others waited peacefully in the store while eating noodles.

The shop owner and his wife no longer care about them. They are so busy that they have no time to be polite to Lin Jianye and the others.

Finally, after some time passed, the store was no longer so busy, and the store owner asked his wife to take Lin Jianye and others over to look at the house.

Through the conversation just now, the store owner felt that Lin Jianye and his family made him feel pretty good.

The shop owner's family was quite close to the one who wanted to sell the house, and the relationship was quite good.

No, when I heard that his family was selling their house, the store owner had been a little worried. He was afraid that the person who bought the house would be difficult to get along with. If that was the case, it would be very troublesome if they lived so close to each other.

Therefore, now that he heard that Lin Jianye and the others were going to buy a house nearby, and with the sharp eyesight that the store owner had developed over many years, he felt that this family could not be wrong.

If it happens, then the store owner will be relieved to have Lin Jianye and the others as neighbors.

In this way, Lin Jianye and the others said goodbye to the shop owner politely and followed the landlady outside.

At noon, because of the store owner's enthusiastic help, Lin Jianye had already exchanged names with them.

Lin Jianye also found out that the shop owner's surname was Xue, named Xue Baorong, and the wife's surname was Zhao, named Zhao Xiaofang.

Because the boss and his wife were both older than Lin Jianye and Qin Wanrong, Lin Jianye, his wife and Zhao Xiaofang were always affectionate with each other by calling them Sister Zhao.

Zhao Xiaofang and Lin Jianye chatted happily together.

Especially after knowing that Lin Jianye and his wife wanted to buy a house because their children were about to take the junior high school entrance examination.

And he got the exam from Fu Lai County.

Zhao Xiaofang is a native of H City, and she knows a lot about the counties below the city.

Nafulai County is a well-known poor county in the city, and it is unlike other counties.

When conditions in other counties are not good, they will cry to the city leaders, "Leaders! Our county is poor! But we must be taken care of!"

So when the funds were allocated, the leaders realized that the conditions in the county he was complaining about were not good. Funds will always be allocated to counties with poor conditions.